“Best ingredients combined into a perfect burger!”

La Placita Burger Bar
Ranked #34 of 279 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Best ingredients combined into a perfect burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This charming little place holds the best Burgers Of America and Europe. I had the chance to talk with one of the owners and he explained me how he and his partner -both professional chefs- go personally to the markets to choose the best ingredient and how their team makes almost everything you get served in their own fabric. Bread, chorizo, sausages, hamburgers and all the dressings are absolutely home and carefully made. They even bottle their own water! Dont leave without trying the "Choripan" and don't be afraid to chat with the owners. They are very open and friendly.
Thank you for giving me such a wonderful dinner!

• Visited August 2013

Katy, Texas
“Unique Hamburger Exprience!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am Venezuelan, living in Texas for some years and with some traveling in my backpack, saying this, I had have the opportunity of testing hamburgers in many places and I can say, that based on my experience this is a Unique Hamburger joint in the world! the variety of options, taste of the meats, the meat grilled to perfection (Juicy...!) and the buns and topping all come together perfectly. During our visit (a group of 7 including 3 kids) I ordered a Tango Burger, which is fixed with beef patty + Argentinian sausage (chorizo) + chimichurri + topped with grilled peppers = heavenly tasteful burger! When we arrived to La Placita we where greeted by Andres and Juan (The Owners, the genius! ).

• Visited July 2013
Schweiz
“Fantastic Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

The burgers were absolutely great. The meat grilled exactly to the point we ordered, crispy bacon, fresh salad. Hot dogs looked also very nice. Great value for money.

• Visited August 2013
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I am a burger enthusiast and this was the second best I've ever had! (The first is from my hometown, Caxias do Sul.) please, go! It is delicious!

Visited August 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“The Best Experience in Santa Marta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Just to make short and sweet, it is the best restaurant in Santa Marta, Colombia.
The Chefs Juan and Andres make the dinning experience unique and unforgettable. The hamburgers are so big and tasty that you have to comeback and have a different one every day of your stay in Santa Marta, you don't want to miss out. My favorite is the Tayrona.
Also, I recommend the Chandoso, is hugeeee.:)

• Visited June 2013