“Best of Santa Marta”

Cuisines: Argentinean, French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I live in Santa Marta and this place is my favorite restaurant. Small, air conditioned with great food, and a little more upscale crowd. The beef steak tartare is really awesome.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

We had lunch here which was very nice indeed and at reasonable prices. The best mojito we had in the whole of our Colombia trip.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here twice. This is definitely some of the most delicious meals we had in Santa Marta. Prices are reasonable and food is outstanding! Stop by for a dinner or happy hour and enjoy!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

my wife and I ate here twice and were extremely satisfied both times with the entire dining experience.

The first time we ate here, the power was out but not to worry, the staff brought candles and were as helpful as anyone could expect. My wife had fish and a seafood medley both times and I had the steak with mashed potatoes and grilled veggies. OMG, if you love steak, then I highly recommend going here. The steak the first time was a bit under cooked from what I asked but I suppose that could be expected with the power outage. No problem though, they put it back on the grill for a few minutes. The steak itself was a massive piece of meat and was soooo tender. My wife quite enjoyed her fish dinner as well.

I suppose, prices might be a bit high compared to other places in Santa Marta but we thought that prices were more than reasonable for the quality and quantity of food we got. This would be our first restaurant stop if we were to ever come back.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

We love this little place! We always have a delicious meal at a good price and the service is great. We sit by the window and watch the world go by.