“Our favorite restaurant in Colombia!!”
Review of Restaurante Lamart

Restaurante Lamart
Ranked #4 of 300 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Cuisines: Asian, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Set in a beautiful location in the old city of Santa Marta. All dishes were creative and delicious. Be sure to order the mojitos. They're amazing!! The ceviche is out of this world!! The service was very friendly. Not to be missed!!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Delicious food, good prices, excellent service (even though it was our waiter's first day!). The ceviche looked tempting, though we didn't have it, but the risotto with coconut milk and shrimp was to die for, and the steak was really good as well. 2 mojitos for 15,000 from 6-9, artisan beers for 7,000, glasses of wine for 10,000.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I am amazed with this place, small restaurant with tables on the street, delicious food, truly great service. The whole experience was amazing. They really care that you are having a good time.
Nirvana achieved for sure

1  Thank Migueel S
Reviewed February 23, 2014

During our honeymoon in Colombia my husband and I had the pleasure to eat at Lamart and needless to say it is by far the BEST restaurant in Santa Marta. The ambience is warm and relaxing, the service is wonderful and the location is convenient. The food is an experience! I can't wait to go back and eat their black pasta again!

1  Thank Salomeesco
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I came here last night after reading all the good reviews and this is definitely on my list of favorite restaurants in Santa Marta. Our waiter, who I think was an owner, was super attentive and explained the entire menu to me. After much debating, I decided on the curry chicken which I asked to be made super spicy since I've been craving Indian food lately. The chicken was amazingly tender and the flavors amazing. My only complaint is that the menu is pricey and for the price I felt as though the portions could have been a little larger.