Casa de Isabella - a Kali Hotel
Irotama Resort(Santa Marta)
$116
$194
$184
Zuana Beach Resort(Santa Marta)
$154
Travelocity
Hotel Arhuaco(Santa Marta)
$79
$76
Casa Verde Hotel(Santa Marta)
$69
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Palma Blanca(Santa Marta)(Great Value!)
$54
$85
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsapple tvprivate poolbeautiful hotelboutique hotelwithin easy walking distancegreat boutiquelounge areasister hotelrestaurants and barsbreakfast serviceseveral optionsfirst floorspent nightstayrona national parksmall hotelvisiting santa martathe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed at Casa de Isabella and they were wonderful. Unfortunately my husband got sick and we had to depart early so never got to experience this great hotel as much as we would have liked. However they were great got us a doctor and then transportation to get to Cartagena and the doctor that our US doctors had waiting for us. Thank you Franklin for all your help. We are looking forward to the time we can come again and have a truly enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy S
brian_sutcliffe, Owner at Casa de Isabella - a Kali Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

First we are sorry about your husband getting sick and hope all is well. We are glad we could help and you used the same doctor who treated my wife in July. great guy!

Please remember to book direct through Kali Hotels for best ates when you return and stay at Kali's Cartagena location on you next trip. We have 5% global discounts for combined bookings.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter from the 12th of September to the 15th of September 2013. We were greeted by a warm friendly staff after registering we were seated in the lovely lobby bar and offered the most delicious drink of Tamarindo Juice ...while we waited to be taken to our room....The room was absolutely beautiful ...fresh ...clean...large amazing bathroom...large screen tv in bed room...fridge even gave us a tablet to use during our stay....all the modern convinces! Fantastic roof top pool with beautifully appointed furniture ....also every morning a breakfast of your choice is served ...everything is FRESH! You can take this breakfast on the roof near the pool or served to you in your room...This LOVELY hotel is gated and so so so safe! I have to say that the staff at this hotel is of the highest quality! You will never find staff at a hotel better than these wonderful people! I highly recommend this Hotel!

Room Tip: I am very sure all the rooms are as amazing as the one we stayed in!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank terlady
brian_sutcliffe, Owner at Casa de Isabella - a Kali Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you so much for this great review. I wanted to add that you mention "Fresh" for breakfast. We actually grow all fruits on property of Villa Maria to suplly fruits to all our hotels. All eggs are from the Villa Maria chickens as well.

Remember to book direct when you return for best prices and deals like free airport pickup.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights and were upgraded on arrival which was a nice surprise. Our room was nice and spacious, comfy etc and we had our own private Jacuzzi/pool on a private rooftop, it was lovely. Staff were nice and the one breakfast I did get up in time for was also good...we are now moving onto their sister hotel! I would say room tax and optional tip are also added to your bill upon checkout.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank ChilliLondon
brian_sutcliffe, Owner at Casa de Isabella - a Kali Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thanks for the great review and I am so happy you had a chance to stay at Casa de Leda. Hopefully next trip you can visit Villa Maria. Remember to book direct for our best rate iotpion with best service.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Casa de Isabella is by far one of the best places to stay in Santa Marta. Not only is the hotel beautifully colonial with modern touches it is located close to the beach and the historic center. Most importantly though, Casa de Isabella has incredible staff who work hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Without a doubt I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cdelnorte

Thanks for the great review. Although the beach near hotel is not what we recommend for our guests it offers pleasant views of the new Marina. I love the beach in front of Villa Maria as my perfect place!

Remember to book direct for best rates (price match) and sevices (free airport pickup).

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I adored this hotel! The decor and ambiance of the hotel is serene and relaxing. Staff was sweet and friendly. Franklin especially was super helpful. He helped us plan activities, called and spoke to the companies for us since our Spanish was rusty, and he made several arrangements for us. It was helpful that all the front desk staff spoke very good English, as that is not the case at most places. We also met the owner, Jacob, as we were standing outside the hotel trying to figure out where to go. He walked with us to town and gave us some helpful pointers for getting around, as well as his favorite places to hangout/eat. He was very sweet and even checked back in with us to make sure we were enjoying our stay. The rooms were great! They were very comfortable and clean. I loved eating breakfast (made to order) each morning outside on the patio. Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff, comfortable accommodations. Couldn't ask for more in a vacation!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank doodlebug-d

Jacob and Franklin both say hi and we look forward to your return. I myself hope to meet you next time. The front desk being able to speak english is something which is important in trying to bring the best service.

Remember to book direct with us for best rates next trip. We offer price match for best price as well as extras like free airport pickup.