“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Toni, the owner is really friendly, he made us the best "paella" we had tried in a long time.
You have to made reservation that's the way he works right now.
Also he is running a hostel mainly for backpacking people. Reasonable priced.
If you wanna try authentic, paella, fideua or another kind of Spanish recipe this is the place!.

1  Thank Traveler I

Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

Its such a warm place where one can enjoy outstanding spanish cousine (best in the world), proper imported spanish tinto, and an unique spirit kind of drink made out of herbs tha they call it Orujo.

Is very hard to express with words the attention that you get here by the owner and his wife (Tony n Alexa) as I think we don't tet have a superlative word that gives the familiar and friendly feeling that you get here. DEFINITLY A PLACE YOU MUST VISIT

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Nice atmosphere. We felt very welcomed by Tony, the owner. He gave us appetizers while we waited for our food. The paella is very good. Have to order at least 2 because it is cooked at the moment you order. Takes a little while but its really worth it. Not excessively priced. Order a pitcher of red wine with sprite, perfect for the hot weather of Santa Marta.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

It was by chance that I arrived to this small cozy restaurant. It is run by a nice couple: he cooks and she is the waitress. The food is just amazing: the best Spanish recipes made in the very moment. The attention is unbeatable! And you can find also drinks and Spanish beverages... And if you need something more, listen to this: the price is unbeatable!!!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I stopped into El Espanolete on a whim while visiting Santa Marta. I´m so happy that I did! The owners were so friendly and wonderful and treated us all like family. The food was delcious, too! I especially loved the albondigas. If you visit Santa Marta, I highly recommend trying it out!