“My favorite restaurant in South America”
Review of Lulo

Lulo
Ranked #2 of 292 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Natural and Fresh Cafe + Juice Bar specializing in Arepa Gourmet, Wraps, Panini, Pitas, Salads, Ceviches, Fresh Smoothies and Juices, Organic Coffee, Mojitos and Margaritas. We also have breakfast till 12pm and Happy Hour 7-9pm. Free wifi
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“My favorite restaurant in South America”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I absolutely love this place. When I used to live in Santa Marta I would come by Lulo multiple times a week for their juices and food. My partner and I recently visited the city and visited Lulo every single day. Their refreshing fruit juices are the perfect relief to the heat of Santa Marta. The owners and staff are incredibly friendly (not to mention humble about how amazing their food is) and welcoming. I could not recommend this restaurant enough.

• Visited January 2013

Dublin
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We wandered passed here at night so came back for lunch next day - really tasty food, good pita's and yummy soups. Had one of the nicest juices of my trip here and they serve seriously good coffees. If you are anywhere near Lulo I would say go go go!!

Toronto, ON
“Went twice during my 3 day trip”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Loved the laid back feel of the restaurant. Very modern with an awesome menu. I believe its all organic/natural food which is what drew me to it. Simple but delicious. My fave was the mint lemonade which was made to order.

San Francisco, California
“Favorite Place for Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I could eat here every day. The sandwiches and wraps are so creative and delicious. The fruit drinks are blended with local fruits and are so refreshing. The lattes are the best in town and available way before Juan Valdez opens. Eat inside or outside. Good prices. Located on the walking street between Parque Bolivar and Parque de los Novios.

Los Angeles, California, USA
“Best Arrepas I had in Colombia”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great, fresh, simple and delicious food. My stomach was acting up when we hit Santa Marta but this place had great arepas and fresh fruit juices...we went here 3 times in the 3 days we were in Santa Marta...went to some of the other highly rated restaurants on TripAdvisor but definitely get the best value at this restaurant.

• Visited November 2012