“Great place”

Lulo
Ranked #2 of 297 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Natural and Fresh Cafe + Juice Bar specializing in Arepa Gourmet, Wraps, Panini, Pitas, Salads, Ceviches, Fresh Smoothies and Juices, Organic Coffee, Mojitos and Margaritas. We also have breakfast till 12pm and Happy Hour 7-9pm. Free wifi
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Just a really good option for drinks and food. I believe it is the ONLY option which is open EVERYDAY!! This makes it a frequent stop for me on a Sunday. Lots of great drink options and a great little place. The last time I was fortunate enough to try the food. Usually I go only for drinks but because it was a Sunday all the restaurants in area were closed. I usually go elsewhere for dinner but this time I tried out a dinner. IMO the food is as good as the drinks and they can be on par with the other great options in El Centro. Just a really good place and the owner Melissa is a perfect owner as she knows what it takes to be successful with pleasing clients who return and return.

There are newer reviews for Lulo

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I don't often revisit a restaurant while travelling. I tend to like to try lots of different spots. But after 5 weeks in Santa Marta (working), I revisited Lulo on several different occasions.

Good, fresh, ingredients. Fun choices, yummy specials. Prices are fair for good food in Santa Mara.

I'm a big fan of their smoothies--espeically the one with the mint in it. For a fun take on foods unique to Colombia-- try a Lulo smoothie with one of the Arepa meals. *Also worth noting--their breakfast combos are delicious and they serve some mean mojitos.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great for lunch, different from all the "Colombian-type-of-food". Great combinations, great quality!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Had a great breakfast here. Good coffee too! muesli, fruit and thick, thick natural yoghurt.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We had drinks here and ended up staying to eat arepas and ceviches. The arepas were amazing, best we had anywhere in Colombia. The restaurant is located on a charming street in Santa Marta and the outdoor tables are very nice. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, our waitressed chatted with us and gave us other recommendations around town. This is definitely a must go to place in Santa Marta!!