“A great place to learn!”

Poseidon Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Only Padi 5* Gold Palm Instructor Development Dive Resort, Tec Diving And Sidemount Facility in Colombia. We speak Spanish, English and German. We offer dive courses from beginner to pro level and fun dives. 3 comfortable rooms and own swimming pool on site. Two comfortable custom made dive boats one for up to 16 divers and the second for up to 18 divers. You can dive with air, Nitrox for free and Trimix. Sidemount diving available. 1 Course director full time. Free WiFI. The fun dives are only limited by air consumption, not by time. Depending of the season we offer you 3mm or 5mm wetsuits and dive computer. Diving in Colombia has a name: Poseidon Dive Center – We change your lifestyle.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We took the three day open water certification course at Poseidon Dive Center. Max was very helpful from the get-go by responding to questions we had before arriving on Skype, which they keep open at the center as a quick way to communicate from afar. The staff is very friendly and warm, and the center is equipped with top notch equipment to make sure your dive experience is safe and comfortable. We had Juan as our instructor and really enjoyed his knowledge and expertise, having been a diver for over twenty years. His sense of humor and teaching style were also wonderful. He explained everything so well and was very patient with us. Many Tanganga residents recommended their center and we felt it was a great choice for our first diving experience.

2  Thank Camille M

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Was a wonderful time with Poseidon Dive Center. The boat is definitely the best in Taganga, I did my Open Water PADI Course and was excellent. So responsible the instructor and a very good methodology, highly recommended. Wait for me for the advanced in July.

2  Thank AndresDPascuas
Reviewed February 11, 2013

There are loads of dive centres in the Taganga area but this one really stands out.
I walked in the day before I wanted to dive, had no problems getting on the boat the next morning. Really really great facilities, exellent equipment and good instructors.

You cant go wrong with these guys!

1  Thank Matthwe
Reviewed February 10, 2013

had a awesome experience with poseidon . i was with a friend and we did the fun dive and our instructor was perfect . the staff here is amazing and love and enjoy spending time and traning you .

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I did my Tec 40 & Tec 45 PADI courses with Poseidon in Feb 2013. They are the only ones doing the more advanced courses such as Tech Diving and IDC in Taganga / colombian caribbean coast. Professional instructors (I had Max - a course director who was both pedagogic, calm and patient) and very friendly staff.
Them have a training pool for certain dive training and for beginners.They also have big boats where you can jump in from several spots and easily get out from. There is also space to move around and you don't have to sit on one spot the entire time your on the boat (as I saw was the case on many other diveboats around who were full to the rims). They regularly up videos on youtube, see PDCtaganga.
Equipment was well maintained (I used mainly technical, they have both Nitrox tanks, twin cylinders and regular tanks). Prices are resonable and you get what you pay for - high value!
Highly recommended!