A really nicely built resort with pretty, quite luxurios and clean cabanas...
- so close to the street that it is really loud at night (and we've had the cabaña that was the farthest away from the road)
- the food was really disappointimg: fish, mixed veggies and even patacón came from the deep freezer, and were topped with a "garlic sauce" that tasted merely like water and flour. Breakfast was ok, but not more.
- service was not very friendly - but at least free transit to Tayrona was offered.
Conclusiom: I wouldn't recommend Yuluka, but if you decide to stay there for a night close to Tayrona, avoid the restaurant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Ecohostal Yuluka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecohostal Yuluka Hotel Santa Marta