“Should not be missed! Great Mexican food!!”
Review of Agave Azul - CLOSED

Agave Azul
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

the food was top notch hands down!! I ordered the lomo dish and ohhhh man it was the best meat I've had in Colombia! The prices are reasonable, and the place seems to be always full of foreingers.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

if you want a nice pizza in st marta , this is the place. no where else in this city you could find beast deal, good tasty fast and with good ambient.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The food was all around delicious. The dining room is clean, open air, colorful! The guacamole and fish tacos (pescados y mango) were especially great. We are going to go back at least one more time in our 7 day visit. They had 1/2 price drinks until 8pm. The restrooms are clean too. Also, there is a cactus wearing a sombrero which could be tacky but in this case is charming.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I can't get enough of this restaurant. The ceviche, pargo and lomo are to die for. Great margaritas, too.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place quite by accident yesterday and, what a happy surprise! My friend and I liked it so well (best Mexican food I've had since Topolabamba, Rick Bayless' restaurant in Chicago, seriously), we went out of our way to visit again today.

I'd HIGHLY recommend the fish tacos with mango salsa, but the pescada del dia served artfully stacked is a good bet as well, and, well, the ceviche is to die for. The menu has many great options... If only we could return tomorrow.