Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great multilengual Dive-School

I´m super happy about my dives with Anda Di Wata dive school. Great vibes and Creole inputs summed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
andreasaltenhofer
Linz, Austria
Open Water PADI

I did my Open Water PADI with Sandra and Halbert. Both were great teachers and were very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
801abrahamk
via mobile

All reviews good luck these guys open water always felt safe marine life sandra brand theory support patience surface gear certification animals feed dive providencia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Did 6 dives with Halbert and Sandra. Absolutely a world class operation and team. Meticulously maintained, high quality equipment. Very fun atmosphere, surface intervals were a joy. Boat was ran like clockwork with much care for everyone’s needs. Sandra helped us with flights. The diving was unforgettable!!! Overall fantastic experience start to finish. Looking forward to our return

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Best diving shop on the island. With 55+ dives in my log across 12 countries I fully recommend this dive shop. We tried two dives shops on Providencia and Sandra and Albert provided more professional services with better equipment and better experience overall. Everything is new in the dive shop and they have top notch equipment; mask with protection for your hair, diving computer (wow!), all sizes of wetsuits and fins (not always the case elsewhere). They brief well before each dive and they follow all the rules and always watch divers underwater. They check the visibility when getting to a spot so they might decide to change spot to provide you with a better experience (bravo!) and they respect the environment including not feeding sharks unlike other shops... no should feed sharks, it’s stupid and you will see many of them close anyways! And finally they seek for stuff, they’re not just there to dive, they want to make your experience exceptional. They are very busy and they limit the size of each group to match people based on experience and certification so make sure you reserve your spot prior to coming here and brief them on what you like to see. We had 2 amazing dives with them including our very last which we call the aquarium, not deep, it’s full of sea life, amongst the best in my life!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed November 27, 2019

Halbert and Sandra are simply wonderful ! Both are fun, friendly and genuine people. Such a pleasure diving with them, felt we were with friends,
They are very calm and processionnal, safe and respectful of diving sites and marine life. The gear is top class, you have your own diving computer and you get send amazing pics of your dives. Couldn't recommend enough, I would definitely dive with them again if I have the chance to go back to Providencia!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful dive shop! We did 3 days of 2 tank dives and a night dive. Sandra and Halbert were professional, fun and a pleasure to dive with. They would be the dive shop I would go back to if I ever have the opportunity to visit Providencia again and would recommend them for anyone looking to dive there.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 2, 2019

My wife and I completed our PADI Open Water Course at Anda Di Wata a couple of weeks ago. We had the most amazing time and so much of that was down to Sandra and Halbert. They made sure we were comfortable and relaxed. Sandra has an excellent teaching nature so we always felt safe and in control. The dive sites we went to were amazing - so much marine life to see. Sandra also took under water photos of us on our last dive which was the cherry on top. Thank you so much!

Date of experience: October 2019