“Great lunch”

Brickwall Tavern
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
El Dorado Hills, CA
“Great lunch”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was a very nice beer tavern in Asbury Park. They had a very nice selection of beer, although some of them were quite pricy - $10 for a 10 oz. beer. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The service was also very good. Good place to stop for lunch.

• Visited September 2013

Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Wait was over an hour , service was poor and took almost an hr and 1/2 to get food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was so excited to go---- it has been recommended by so many. We did have a larger party, so I can understand the wait ( not an hr tho) When we did get seated, I just had a feeling we would not see food for a log time..yep I was right. Apps came out the same time as the main dishes. AND- the food.. I was not happy with--- The port wine burger sounded so good - but in reality - to me - it was not. Waiter was downright sarcastic when we were ordering desserts.

• Visited August 2013
Metro, NJ
“Good college food”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Grub you would find around a college town. Great prices and nice verity. I had the black bean burger one day and a hamburger another time. My vote goes to the black bean burger because it had interesting flavor and I felt healthier and not weighted down after I finished.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank GoJerseyGirl
Ocean Grove, New Jersey
“love this place for great pub food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Finally made it over to this place and boy I didn't know what I was missing. Such a great and different twist on pub food. Something for everyone. I'm told the place is elbow to elbow on the weekend nights and for good reason. Great atmosphere.choice brews and great food. You'll keep going back. I do

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York, USA
“beer and oysters”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

broad and quite respectable beer selection on draft. raw bar with great oysters and knowledgeable staff was unsuspected. food is actually quite good pub food. atmosphere is hopping.

Visited August 2013