“Good college food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brickwall Tavern

Brickwall Tavern
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Metro, NJ
“Good college food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Grub you would find around a college town. Great prices and nice verity. I had the black bean burger one day and a hamburger another time. My vote goes to the black bean burger because it had interesting flavor and I felt healthier and not weighted down after I finished.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank GoJerseyGirl

Ocean Grove, New Jersey
“love this place for great pub food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Finally made it over to this place and boy I didn't know what I was missing. Such a great and different twist on pub food. Something for everyone. I'm told the place is elbow to elbow on the weekend nights and for good reason. Great atmosphere.choice brews and great food. You'll keep going back. I do

New York City, New York, USA
“beer and oysters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

broad and quite respectable beer selection on draft. raw bar with great oysters and knowledgeable staff was unsuspected. food is actually quite good pub food. atmosphere is hopping.

Visited August 2013
Brick, New Jersey
“Okay for a casual night out or quick bite to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I like Brickwall as a place to grab drinks or a quick snack but not for a nice dinner. The food isn't bad but it isn't to die for either (at least from the apps/entrees I've had). Never had an issue with the service & it's a casual atmosphere that's enjoyable.

Asbury Park, New Jersey
“Always a great time.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We go to Brickwall Tavern often. Usually at night. It's a great location for us because it offers plenty of hide away seating that I like, or walk around and mingle space that my partner likes. The staff always welcomes us and treats us really well. The Beer selection is the best in Asbury Park. On one particular evening I was able to sample 5 different high end beers. We also enjoy being able to walk into the adjacent Annex. Great spot in AP!