“Donuts meets Creative Design + Yummy ”
Review of Purple Glaze

Purple Glaze
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Asbury Park
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

While staying at for the week at Ocean Grove, we stopped by Purple Glaze, and it was well worth the trip. The staff was super friendly and the donut options was insane.

The black and white donut was amazing as well as the all their other donuts. If you want a one of a kind treat that instagram worthy, come here!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Run, don’t walk, to this fabulous donut shop. Donuts are delicious-sweet smelling, just the right yeasty taste, incredible topping. Plus, they look beautiful.

Who needs cupcakes when you have Purple Glaze donuts?

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Friendly small donut shop with very creative donuts that are "flavorishish" and affordable. This establishment is a must visit. A family favorite! Pet friendly...

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Beachluvinfamily
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I can’t even remember where I heard about this place but I’ve been following them for months on Facebook. We were in town for a wedding and I wanted to make sure we stopped here for some donuts. I came with my husband and sister in law on a Sunday around noon. It wasn’t too busy at the time and thankfully so because they have a great selection! We ordered 18 donuts (there were three others back at the house) of all different flavors. Key lime pie, French toast, cookie dough and coconut concussion were just a few. They were all absolutely delicious and the freshest I have ever had. We drove them back to the cottage about twenty minutes away and they were still warm when we ate them. They were so light and not too cakey or heavy. If in the area again, I will definitely make sure to stop again because the staff was so nice and helpful. Very personable people who made us feel comfortable and right at home. Excellent!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

My husband had been dying to try this place, so on Father’s Day morning I took a ride out to Asbury Park. I ordered two dozen donuts, various types. I wish I would’ve ordered more with the chocolate base. We only got one with Coco pebbles on top and it was very tasty. I actually really love their classic donut which is the purple glaze. The donuts came out fresh and hot , they make them basically right in front of you. Service was super quick and friendly. I noticed they seem to have a lot of regulars and are extremely friendly to dogs, they even sell or offer dog treats there! Too cute!

Date of visit: June 2018