“Best Burger Ever!”
Review of Bank on Mattison - CLOSED

Bank on Mattison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have been here a couple of times. The first time just for drinks and nacho's. The nacho's were tasty & plentiful and lots of chorizo sausage that gave it a nice kick. On my 2nd visit I was fortunate enough to try the Bank Burger. It was by far the best burger that I have ever had. I could describe it to you but i recommend that you come in and try it for yourself. I am eager to go back to try some other items on the menu. The bartender informed me that they recently just hired a new chef and that he is going to revamp the menu. A definite must visit!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Some nice minor improvements have been made to this location that used to house Trinity and the Pope. The bar remains great. A very hospitable environment: the bartenders and wait staff are very friendly and make this a nice place to come visit. Great hamburgers! Love the appetizer selections: chicken meatballs in teriyaki sauce and the fried artichoke are a must try.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This re done Bank in Asbury just doesn't make it. The inside is noisy and dull. They sure didn't put much money into décor or atmosphere. The same goes for food. Dull, Tasteless, boring. Eight of us went and were extremely disappointed. The staff tries it's hardest but just can't help the kitchen. Skip this place. It shouldn't be around too long.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Why would you open on a Sunday when you don't have a third of the items on your menu? You should at least have a special menu. And only have one waitress on, who really does not know what she is doing, I have to say she tried but that really did not cut it. We went for my son-in-laws college graduation, he received his masters, there was only 7 of us and she just could not get things straight. The food we did get was good, I will give them that, but they were out of a lot of items on the menu, because they don't get deliveries until Tuesday. Would you not have a different menu then for Sunday/Monday. She promised they had dessert items, nope, didn't and then could not find real sugar only sugar substitues, finally found sugar once the coffee was cold. And for the life of her could not carry two drinks without almost spilling half of it out of the glass. I will not be going back and I will not be recommending it either!

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Phone number on their website and other sites does not connect. We wanted to check on their reservations for dinner, but could not contact them.