“Excellent Seafood, Good Atmosphere, Pleasant Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fish Urban Dining - CLOSED

Fish Urban Dining
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belmar, New Jersey
“Excellent Seafood, Good Atmosphere, Pleasant Staff”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant. Everything our table ordered was delicious. Service was up to par. I plan on visiting this restaurant again in the future.

• Visited February 2013

“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I and 2 friends had the pleasure of dining at this local eatery in Asbury Park on Friday August 2nd.We started with a dozen tender raw claims as well as a grits and shrimp appetizer that was fantastic. Our entries included Tile fish which was fresh buttery and flavorful as well as fresh salmon and tuna. All entrees Erie served with vegetables and potatoes. They also served a wonderful cornbread prior to the the serving of the appetizers.With each of us having a drink and 2 fLutes owing which are 3 glasses per flute was with tip $185 per couple well worth the price of the meal. if holy recommend this restaurant

• Visited August 2013
New York
“Not so welcoming...”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I came here a few months ago and had a really nice experience for dinner. The fish was fresh and well made, and service was really nice. We just came back during their happy hour special on a Tuesday night with my one year old. There were no high chairs available! We felt unwelcome, and we had to scramble to feed our baby out of a car seat. The manager kept giving us looks as we had to walk around the restaurant with our baby. If you have kids, don't consider going here even during happy hour. I understand that you may not want to have a house full of children, but I would think that if you are trying to attract more people for earlier hours, you could at least have ONE high chair to offer. I don't think I would go back again because of this.

New Jersey
“Excellent Food and Location”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Located in a converted bank building with huge pillars and large windows, we loved the atmosphere. They also have a great bar and a cool large party room which is located inside the old vault. The food was exceptionally good as were the cocktails. We had the Big Eye and the Salmon. Our waitress was amazing and we loved talking with her about her adventures. I have to say that of all the restaurants we've eaten at both in Ocean Grove AND Asbury Park, this was one of the best. Expensive but worth every dollar. Nice happy hour menu. We will return.

West New York, New Jersey
“Strong booze, great food & service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went in for happy hours/early dinner on Saturday. The bar area seating were nice - glass top, high chairs & comfortable area. Our waiter was very prompt and attentive. Our glasses of water were never emptied. I ordered Asbury Breeze from the happy hour menu, thinking it would be watered down - it tasted so yummy & it went straight to my head quick and this was drinking with food! I can't imagine how drunk I would be if I wasn't also eating. We ordered a few things off the happy hours menu and the size the came out was very impressive. The crispy calamari looks to feed 4 ppl and there were only 2 of us. The clam casino was yummy (came in 3), the beef sliders (2 pieces) have more bread than meat but tasty and the chicken on skewers (3 pieces) was interesting. We couldn't finish it all. I was so full afterward. I would recommend anyone doing the happy hours at this place - it is so worth it.

Quick mention - they have a vault in the back - I guess the building used to be a bank. They turned that into a private dining area - very cool!