“YUM YUM Yummers!”
Review of Twisted Tree Cafe

Twisted Tree Cafe
Ranked #34 of 122 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Description: Since 2003 Twisted Tree's intention has always been to create an environment that will allow our customers a relaxed opportunity to treat themselves naturally. We are a locally-owned and operated business. We bake and prepare daily so we're able to serve delicious, minimally processed foods with your health & satisfaction in mind. We choose our ingredients carefully, buying local, GMO free & organic whenever possible. Cheers to health and happiness!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is my new favorite restaurant - that in itself speaks volumes for this review. All the choices are healthy and tasty - you can't go wrong with anything you order! We ordered the kids' Hummus platter, soy chicken wrap, the veggie wrap, and a bean wrap. All the dishes were attractively prepared and of nice portion size. The wraps also came with a TRUE mixed greens salad with a delicious ginger dressing served on the side. The BEST part of their food is that it is (mostly) freshly made from scratch, which reflects the fabulous tastes of whatever they serve. The ambiance is also wonderful. The restaurant is a small, but cozy spot. There are some bar stool style tables and some coffee tables with plush seating. It's a very homey atmosphere. There are also tables outside when in season. Very clean as well. Service is terrific - friendly staff & prices are fair. I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation. Only "complaint" (If I were to nit-pick) would be that parking is an issue, but that goes without saying when in Asbury. It's worth parking where ever you have to, and talk a nice walk! GO there as fast as you can - you won't be sorry!! :-))

1  Thank lodee73
There are newer reviews for Twisted Tree Cafe

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Everything was fine but I wouldn't make an effort to go back. It was just ok. Food was fresh and tasty if not overpriced for what you got.
Service was also just ok.
I prefer Crumbles bakery ( I think that's the name)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you want food that is freshly prepared, organic, and "not radiated" as stated on the menu, and absolutely delicious, this is the place. Steve and his team prepare delicious salads, sandwiches and beverages that are pleasing to the palate and highly nutritious as well. I had the Focacia Melt and would rate it as one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten! You have the option of eating inside or out--enjoy the fresh air with a wonderful lunch.

2  Thank BillWaring1953
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I am not vegan or vegetarian (though I used to be) but I really love the food here. Their soups are a particular favorite, but everything I've had has been thoughtfully prepared, and most importantly, delicious. The prices are good, the service was helpful and friendly. Honestly, I can't think of one critical thing to say...definitely recommended!

2  Thank morningdove225
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I'm not vegan. However the friendly clean bright spot on Cookman ave. convinced me that vegan is tasty. The salad was absolutely fresh well prepared and tasty. Everything on the menu looked attractive and well prepared. Owner chefs very welcoming and friendly. They have some dairy like cheese. I will return.