“Best Breakfast at the Shore”

Frank's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 122 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Bradley Beach, New Jersey
“Best Breakfast at the Shore”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Frank's in Asbury Park is a locals place (I am a local.) where you see many of the same people whenever you come in. Friendly staff, great breakfasts and lunches, like eating at home. Started in the early '60s and has not changed much. Family owned and operated.

• Visited February 2014

Asbury Park, New Jersey
“The best!!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have been eating at Franks for years and it is still the best for breakfast and lunch. I can not say enough about the service and all of the staff. Everyone is wonderful!

• Visited March 2013
Spring Lake, New Jersey, United States
“Yum at Franks”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The first time a friend brought me to Frank's I was a little hesitant. Since then, I've eaten at Frank's about 200 times. I love the corned beef hash and eggs, and the lunch sandwiches are ridiculous. They make egg salad to order! And the jelly donuts are craveable. Love the house made turkey breast with cole slaw and russian dressing. Oh, and the pea soup on Thursday and Fridays is worth a trip. I hit Frank's about 3 times a week and I'm never disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
New Jersey
“Awesome”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Don't judge a book by its cover. Sure, from the outside, Frank's might not look too appealing. It's facade dated. But inside some magic is happening. This place is a good old fashioned deli. Now, I can't really comment on all of the various food they serve here. I've been told everything is awesome from friends who have sampled the menu. You see every time I go I get the same thing: corned beef, pastrami on rye, Swiss, coleslaw and Russian dressing. Yup, every time. And it has never failed being one of these best sandwiches I've had. Everything fresh. Tender, juicy meats. Incredible coleslaw. Maybe someday I'll try something else. Ah, who am I kidding?

• Visited December 2013
Deal, New Jersey
“Frank's Deli”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This deli has been here for a very long time,it has a variety of food on the menu,sandwich's are all good ,and they have specials of soups ,and entree's,reasonable prices.Not in the best of neighborhoods.

• Visited September 2013