“The best breakfast ever!!!”

Frank's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 120 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“The best breakfast ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

There are long lines to get in on the weekend but they are so worth it. Everyone in my group totally enjoyed everything we ordered. The orange juice is a must. It was such a nice surprise to have fresh squeezed orange juice. This place is a real sleeper. It is nothing to look at, but once your food arrives you will be thrilled.

Visited July 2013

Hackensack, New Jersey
“"best breakfast in nj"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Frank's is old school done right! This place is fantastic. Good service, and good food. Best eggs ever, and very reasonable. They also serve lunch, sandwiches, and everything you would want. People are pleasant, old school charm, and Frank's keeps it real. Our bacon and eggs were exceptional. They do take out orders too. mj

• Visited July 2013
Mount Tremper, New York
“Jersey Shore Subs par excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Growing up in Jersey, every year my family and I make at least one trip to the Jersey Shore. One of the things I look forward to most is the subs. You just can't get a sandwich like it anywhere else. This year we were in Ocean Grove, a first. So we decided to try a new sub shop, and Frank's was in our path when we were looking. Doesn't look like anything special from the outside. But once inside it was clearly the real deal. I was greeted with this statement by the lovely woman behind the counter: "all our subs and our people are home made". I have to say the people were great and the subs were some of the best I've had. Ingredients, preparation, speed, value, it's all there. They even made my daughter a sub on the gluten free bread we brought and it was great too. They made two because the bread was so small (of course she could only eat one). If you want a really amazing sub, try the #4 with jersey tomatoes. But be warned, a whole sub is a massive amount of food, you should get a prize if you can eat a whole one in a single sitting. I'm on my 3rd quarter for dinner as I write this. Next time I'm anywhere near Asbury I'll be making the trip, we plan to try the sit down menu next time.

• Visited July 2013
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
“Great breakfast joint!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Locally owned-deli with good breakfasts and great waitresses who like and help each other and are patient and fun with kids.

Visited June 2013
Europe
“Long menu - delivered well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

As with many places like this, there is far too much food and you should be hungry when you go. The menu is long and serves typical deli food. Food is cooked well, service is fast and friendly, prices are good. A must when in Asbury Park.

• Visited January 2013