“Delish choices!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Toast
Ranked #13 of 119 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Only Open for breakfast & brunch
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Delish choices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast spot in Asbury. Outdoor seating, puppies allowed. Delicious stuffed sweet cream French toast with fresh strawberries. Good coffee and fresh oj ! Great mix of vegan and vegetarian dishes.

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mediocre At best.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

As a pancake lover, I was ecstatic when I saw this place was opening right at my front door! However, I have been here a total of 4 times, with a few months in between visits and the food just doesn't thrill me. I've had the original pancakes, red velvet pancakes, an omelette and the tofu scramble. All very bland. The omelette and tofu scramble had no flavor even with peppers and onions and other ingredients, it just was not flavorful. The original pancakes were ok. Kind of dry. The red velvet, straight cake batter. I guess that could be expected, but I was still anticipating pancakes with red velvet flavors. All in all everyone I leave, I leave disappointed. I let a few months go by and say let's give it another try, maybe the last time was a bad day.. But still the same result.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Avon by the Sea, New Jersey
“gluten free-vegetarian advisor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Lots of vegetarian and gluten free options. Have been to breakfast several times and the gluten free pancakes are the best I have had in different places. There are many vegetarian and Vegan options. Unfortunately only metered parking- but not their fault and many times there is a wait. So have a been disappointed in not being able to eat there after arriving and being told of an hour wait but most times if not a holiday or a popular time are able to get right in.One of my favorite places.

• Visited April 2013
Ocean, New Jersey
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Right in the middle of the action downtown. We walked in a were greeted warmly and promptly and offered a booth. The drink order was taken immediately and I must say the coffee is excellent. (I take mine black so I taste the real coffee taste). The server gave us just the right amount of time to decide and politely asked if we needed more time. I had the blueberry pancakes which were full of fresh blueberries. There was also a handful of fresh blueberries on the side and included delicious maple syrup. Another order was the also delicious ( I had to try it) corned beef hash, eggs, and toast. Some of the best corned beef I have had in a long time. The coffee, fresh and hot, just keeps coming.
The server was perfect. There when you need him gone when you did not.
We will be back!

• Visited May 2013
Ocean, New Jersey
“Creative, interesting food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Menu is unique, the people are nice,and the quality of the food is good, not fantastic, but good. Having said that the corn beef hash is worth trying. please be prepared to wait!

• Visited April 2013