“Delicious margherita pizza”
Review of Siculiana's - CLOSED

Siculiana's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 22, 2012

fast and friendly service, good pizza, ok price for a boardwalk pizza place.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband & I found Siculiana's while planning our 'elopement' to Asbury Park. We had a number of family members who really wanted to be there for the wedding, so we looked for a place on the boardwalk- (that was also handicap accessible as my mother uses an electric wheelchair) incase any of our wedding crashers wanted a bite to eat while we were taking pictures after the beach ceremony. Our plan was to have a casual dinner somewhere else after, but that plan fell through on our wedding day when the other restaurant was unreachable, and all of a sudden there was no listing for it under directory assitance.

With a few hours notice, the staff at Siculiana's blocked off part of their restaurant for my husband & I and our 28 wedding crashers. The staff was very friendly & accommodating, the food was fantastic and everyone left with a smile & a full belly! I had no idea that my groom and our officiant also bought two cakes at a local bakery, and Siculiana's not only let us bring in our own cake, they brought out plates, forks and the knife to cut & serve them with.

Whenever a waitress came through our area to take an order or clear a table, she was very apologetic like she felt she was disturbing us which was not the case at all. I felt like I should have been the one apologizing for ambushing them on such short notice! They dealt with our party with flawless service & smiled the entire time. I don't recall any of our guests having anything but positive things to say.

I honestly can't say enough about how much their kindness, great service & delicious food made our wedding day so much more special!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

My husband and I had eaten here once before with friends and the pizza was really good. we are originally from NYC so we are very picky about our pizza. We just went back today and ordered the deluxe pizza again. After eating one slice I realized all the sausage on our pizza was RAW! Not pink, but RAW!! We sent it back and declined the offer for something new. I don't think Ill go back. I hope I don't get sick tonight!

1  Thank ValerieB28
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I went to Siculianasa recently with my husband. We were one of the only 3 tables in there and it was nice. Nice casual italian restaurant/pizzeria. Its right on the boardwalk in Asbury so in the summer im assuming it gets much more traffic with the beautiful weather and tourists. We skipped an appetizer but had the garlic knots which were delicious. They were moist and had enough garlic and oil. Ive been to places where the garlic knots are just balls of dry dough - not appetizing. These were delicious and large. For dinner my husband had the veal parm - it was good, not out of this world, but it was a large portion over a large plate of pasta (of your choice). He was only able to eat half and took the rest home. I had the lobster ravioli which is one of my all time favorite dishes... it was... OK. It wasnt bad at all, but it definitely wasnt one of the best ive ever had. It was actually a "normal" portion which most people probably would have thought was ENTIRELY too small for the price, but it was a nice portion for someone not looking to STUFF themselves silly at dinner. For a typical man however, not nearly enough food. We both ordered a desert, mine was cheesecake with strawberry topping and it was FANTASTIC. Cheesecake is my favorite desert, and i eat it.... a lot. It did not dissapoint. I actually wished they had given me a smaller piece because whenever i am served desert, i feel the need to finish the entire thing... which i did. And it was about 1/8 the size of an entire large cake :-) Cant remember exaclty what my husband had but it was chocolate with some sort of mousse inside. He ate it so im assuming he liked it!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

This place could use a really good cook not a DRUNK.. Don't waste your money card board pizza

2  Thank tmt440