Asbury Park Inn
$199
  • Bar/Lounge
The Asbury Hotel(Asbury Park)(Great Value!)
$110
$70
Oceanic Inn(Asbury Park)
$65
  • Free Internet
Empress Hotel(Asbury Park)(Great Value!)
$259
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Fernwood Motel(Neptune City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsocean spacrest suitecarriage houseb bbeach cartbeach passesfront porchrolling carttrained chefrainy weekendtrain stationsitting roombreakfast was amazingbeach chairs and towelsevery morningwalked everywhereyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I can't say enough nice things about the stay here. The house is beautiful, the owners exceedingly hospitable and welcoming and food that was as good as anything you'd in a restaurant. A very great experience.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 18, 2011

a beautifil B&B on asbury ave just blocks from the beach/boardwalk is well worth the stay.
run by the loveliest most welcoming couple this bed & breakfast is worth going just for the breakfast. Chip is the chef and his culinary expertise is extraordinary . the homemade jam for the toast, the spices he uses, the coffee and treats in the room in the afternoon are just the secret extras that make this stay so unique. we love asbury park for so many reasons and now that we've discovered this inn we will be going more often!

Room Tip: top floor is most private
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank epekes87
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We were a family of six on vacation staying for one week at Asbury Ocean Beach Inn, and I can say from expeience that nothing was lacking at the Inn because Chip and Betsy have a magic touch. Staying at the Asbuy Ocean Beach Inn with Chip and Betsy holding up the fort is like spending time with two favorite people - forget that you just met them.

Chip is a chef and so every evening we filled in a breakfast menu form and every morning enjoyed a delectable made-to-order breakfast in the very charming dining room. Nice, indeed!

Any questions that we had about our stay were readily answered, so all that was left was for us to enjoy being at Asbury Park and staying at Asbury Ocean Beach Inn, and, since the days fell into place just as we wanted them to, enjoy is exactly what we did.

Room Tip: speak to Chip or Betsy; they are very accommodating.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My fiance and I, in addition to one other couple had a great labor day weekend in the Harbor Suite. Chip and Betsy are great. The breakfast and late afternoon snacks were excellent, the beds were comfortable and the hospitality was second to none. The place is right off the beach (only a few blocks away). You really don't need a car unless you want to leave Asbury Park. They even will lend you a bike if you need it. The restaurants and bars were also great - plenty to choose from. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My family and I stayed here for a week and had the most delightful time. Betsy and Chip are full of information, warmth and class. I felt so well taken care, had a hurricane not been approaching it would have been hard to leave! First off, the decoration here is both peaceful and inspiring. With perfect lighting and choice art work, visiting each room was a special experience. I tasted almost the full range of the breakfast menu and it was a most excellent way to start the day, and let me tell you the hollandaise is Not to be missed! I'm excited for the cookbook, though I doubt my amateur skills can bring that sauce to life, I will try. We went biking down the boardwalk with the bikes available at the house, and had a simple scoot to explore Cookman Ave and all it's restaurants, and of course the beach and boardwalk. Which was perfectly populated. Crowded enough to feel fun, spacious enough to feel like a getaway. I have to say as someone who must've been a cartoon bear in my past life, sleeping and eating being at the top of my favorite things to do, an afternoon snack was a happy sight to see. Oh, and get ready for a literary treat when you explore the reading room. It is a walk down NY Times bestsellers lane, with a diverse array of literature. Leave your magazines at home.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Crest, it was lovely, a space to gather and tuckaways too.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family