“PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! IN EVERY WAY”

Brando's Citi Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Brando's Citi Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 128 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Every restaurant should send someone to Brando's to learn how to run a restaurant !!!
How do you accommodate customers for absolute satisfaction; Brando's knows every trick in the book. They are a credit to this industry.
If you do not have a reservation; no problem. You may have to wait a little and they will accommodate you with a nice table. Wait is no longer than 5-10 minutes. They will do it with a smile and apologies as if it was their fault they did not have a table for you immediately on arrival.

Ah the Service!! What a pleasure to be served at Brando's !!

Ramon was our waiter...an older gentleman who knew every which way to make you smile all through your meal. He was never too far away and never too close. Brando's also has a waiter just standing around tables; in case you need anything while your waiter is busy. This addition is a beautiful thing; makes you feel so wanted and taken care of.

Ah the food !! What a delightful and delicious meal served at Brando's !!

The menu is perfect...it has everything you would want to eat and not pages and pages to decide from. They also have daily specials and the specials are just as wonderful. The quality of products; the meats, the vegetables, it all seemed so fresh almost like it was picked minutes earlier from a garden behind the restaurant. The meat was cooked to perfection. The fish was breathtaking. My compliments to the chef, a thousand times!
The wine list was great; it had a variety and the choices were perfect for the meals. Perfect combination.

There is nothing that I could tell you my fellow readers that would be negative about the place. The restaurant is beautifully done. The ambiance, the clientele, the forever smiling waiters, the cleanliness of the restaurant and the restrooms and of course...the food is heavenly.
Go to Brando's if you get a chance and enjoy.

1  Thank hzy16c

Reviewed May 30, 2013

It's tough to get a prime time reservation, because the food is so good. But my wife and I made it down on the Sunday of Memorial day weekend, The food was super. She had the "gravy" Sunday special, I had the pork chop in sweet and hot peppers.....loved them both. Steve the owner stopped by to chat and ask how we liked everything too. Had a very nice conversation with him. Needless to say, we will go back again shortly......and again, and again, and again........

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I brought our uncle here for his 80th birthday dinner. Once again Steve and this all-star team did not disappoint. We ordered appetizers and tried the 36 oz. rib eye. It was seasoned and cooked to perfection. Service was second to none! My uncle loved his dinner and desert, and is still talking about it 4 days later. Thanks again

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I didn't expect much from a renovated old run down tavern; Thought it would be Italian "pubbish". What a delight; most upscale in Asbury now, except for Stella Marina; also excellent; Usual Italian dishes, but many steaks, specials, etc. Nice to find a place that still uses real white tablecloths; the filet mignon was melt in your mouth quality, but the sauce was a too sweet for my taste on beef; gnocchi three ways was interesting; and the marinated chick peas were different; a must go; will return., if I can get a table in the light; lots of dark spots, hard to read menu.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've been here twice now, and found it to be very good italian food. I'm not a big fan of italian, so my review may be a bit biased, but I thought the place was very nice and the service was helpful and attentive. The burrata was delicious...try it!