“Vegan pizza and pastries nested in an antique gallery”
Review of Crust & Crumble

Crust & Crumble
Ranked #56 of 122 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Small no frills restaurant in the back of a two story galleria occupied by purveyors of the old and unusual (crafts, antiques, comics, memorabilia), with vegan and non-vegan finger foods.

There are newer reviews for Crust & Crumble

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Small, crouded in with tables and booths. This place has been around for awhile, opening, and closeing, and opening, etc. It reminds me of a corner store gone bad.

hefluke14, Owner at Crust & Crumble, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

I hope eccentric bob has mistakenly tagged our business with a bad review as we have been open since 2008 as the same establishment with the same ownership. We don't even have boothes. So thsnks everyone for the positive ratings and booo to bob for getting the restaurant confused with another

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stumbled across this place while shopping...hooray! My hubby wanted pizza & I wanted a snack. Everything was fresh & delicious, he had a personal pizza I had a banana hand pie-- try it!!! It's like a brownie w banana filling! Service was great! We ate outside. Pizza & baked goods- winning combo & wonderful eatery!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Everyone who works here is in such a good mood, it has me questioning whether its the pizza or the water, or some unknown benefactor the happy spirits and consistently amazing food that is made with the warmth and character I can only find at Crust and Crumble.

I might at this point be a little addicted to their food. If its not the vegan pizza, its the vegan sandwhiches, or the delicious hearty salads. There's no limit to how much of my week I'd spend there, not to mention how healthy and conscious their food is as well. The coffee is delicious! And the big secret is is that Luke, the owner, makes insanely interesting artisan cakes. Need a sculpture to mimic Bernini's statues? Just ask Luke!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great place to fill up on delicious salad and HUGE sandwiches.We wanted a quick lunch before getting on the road, didn't want to wash the sand off , needed clean bathrooms and we got everything we needed and enjoyed this somewhat unique place and menu.