“one of the best”

Munch
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 27, 2012

For a small place, it is popular and run well and tight; the thing I like best is everything is fresh and made to order; no canned hollandaise sauce on the eggs benedict; order a southwest omelet with egg whites only and that is what you get. If it is not on the menu, they will fix it for you anyway; staff, kitchen, acommodating, and owner visits your table to make sure; support this one; we need more like it

1  Thank Mortalsby

Reviewed January 19, 2012

My kids had some kind of pancake sundae. It was like an ice cream sundae on pancakes. They loved it! I had a breakfast wrap and that was great too! Really good food and good prices.

1  Thank getoutofNJ
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Do not go to Munch expecting the best breakfast or lunch you ever had. Everything at Munch is good or slightly above average. The wait staff is good but not overly attentive. The place seems disorganized and a bit chaotic. With all these reservations I still go here regularly and would recommend it to others as long as they know what to expect.

1  Thank img712
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Whenever my wife and I are staying in the area during our summer weekend get-a-ways we always stop by Munch to eat. We even sometimes go out out of our way just to grab a bite to eat there even if we are not vacationing at the shore. Great food, atmosphere and staff that make you feel at home. And the price is just right. There are many great restaurants to eat dinner on Cookman Ave, but since the owners are such great people, my wife and I will sometimes opt to eat at Munch when they are open late for first night. Their turkey chili, Turkey meatloaf are delicious. If you want to grab a quick bite of delicious food at a very affordable price at the shore, look no further.

2  Thank ChrisM4466