“Great Fun, a little crowded on a rainy holiday weekend.”

Silverball Pinball Museum
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Asbury Park
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fun, a little crowded on a rainy holiday weekend.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

All you can play 1 hour for $10. It was crowded b/c it was a rainy July 3rd. It was worth it and I would go back, wish they had more space.

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great for parties and events”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2011

My sister and brother-in-law recently celebrated the first ever wedding at the Silverball. I hope they see many more. The staff and management were incredibly attentive and accomodating for every phase of this unique event. I highly recommend them for parties, fundraisers, weddings and every other event. The games were great fun for everyone who attended, from age 3 to 80.

Every traveler to the Jersey Shore should visit the Silverball. It's a nostalgic blast!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank MichelleMe
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must see in Asbury Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2011

I can't say enough great things about this place. Well run, friendly management, and above all, FUN FUN FUN for all ages.

Highly recommended for your event. I attended a wedding here and it was amazing and so memorable.

1 Thank Macaroni_Rascal
Ottawa, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Special memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2011

I'm a huge pinball fan, and this is a great place, fantastic deal. The owner is very knowledgeable about the machines.

I visited Asbury Park with a friend to see the Light of Day shows. Saturday afternoon, she was a good sport and went with me to the Silverball Pinball Museum. For $10 each we could play 2 hours of pinball. The is a very cool place, with all kinds of machines, antique and electronic. It was great to play so many different styles of machines and not worry about quarters.

So my friend is tired of playing, and says she will go back to the hotel room. I stay for a while longer, and get the high score on "Spirit of '76"!

But while I was doing that, she met BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN as he was going into the Convention center. I guess there is a lesson there, but I still had a wonderful time. Very highly recommended.

Visited January 2011
New jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing place to go on the Asbury Boardwalk, great Value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2010

For about $10 an hour you can have free play of all the games inside the arcade. For someone like me that sucks at pinball, this is a great deal because I usually end up spending many quarters at other arcades. The arcade has moved to a boardwalk location on Ocean Ave, and the space is awesome. The selection of games is constantly growing. They also will host parties and events. I held my husband's surprise birthday part at the old location and it was a ton of fun! They provide food, drinks, and hours of entertainment. The price for parties is more than fair.

I recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a cute date night, or friends looking for a fun time.

1 Thank AtomicQ