“Nice Ocean Front View”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th Avenue
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Ate there October 6th . This is an upscale bar type eatery . ( no large dinner menu ) The building is a newer two story all glass ocean front building with boardwalk out door eating. The food was good the view great but their service is fair at best. Vanishing personal and untrained help a real problem at this establishment .

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Not a bad place- food perhaps not as good as the location- that said I had a migraine and I was not charged for my meal- $25- so you can't argue with that.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Visited McLoone"s on 3rd week in Sept 2012. We were in search of seafood inspired dishes. Decided on a dish that was a pasta with shrimp and a spicey red sauce. We asked if they could exchange the shrimp for mussels. No problem. Wow was that some dish. So good we went back again for the exact same dish. Good service and attention the first time, lazy and careless the next time. The red wine was good, a little over priced and way to warm. The first time the waitress opened a new bottle which was cooler and fresher, the second time the waiter could care less. I sent the wine back and drank water..their loss.
I'd go again, but can imagine that with the location on the boardwalk it would be mobbed and maybe not very accomodating. So....food was good, but mixed feelings rateing it to high

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We visited during a weekend when visiting Asbury Park. Stopped in for a drink at the bar and as usual received a nice big cocktail! The place is always bussing with people and the views are amazing of the ocean. Looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great location, food and drinks were just so-so at best. Extensive menu. We ordered Belvedere martinis from the menu (we like Grey Goose, but they don't have it). I got a salad with fried calamari and blue cheese. The amount of calamari was really paltry. My friend had ribs. They were tender but tasted kind of old. He got manhattan clam chowder too, and said it was not good. I would go for a drink and view, but probably not food, and definately not what we ordered on this visit.