“Great Food & Staff”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Second Avenue
Description: Situated on the Asbury Park Boardwalk, with a mélange of artists, surfers, musicians, denizens and lovers of salt air and sandy toes, Langosta Lounge encapsulates the perfect blend of city and sea, lounge and restaurant, vacation and mid-week escape. Opened in November of 2008, Langosta Lounge has enjoyed success as one of the Jersey Shore’s most popular year-round destinations. Live music, sushi by the sea, and farm-to-table specials are just the beginning of what Langosta Lounge offers patrons. The restaurant and lounge encourages foodies to take a vacation-inspired journey and experience the world via creative cuisine and inventive libations!
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Had a wonderful dinner here on Sunday evening outside on the boardwalk. Alison was a delight. Both of us had the “Caribbean Jerk Plate” which was blackened chicken over spiced mashed potatoes, mixed greens, sweet salsa and a delightful sauce. Drinks were good. Would go back again!

Reviewed July 13, 2018

What a refreshing change from the bland fast-food style restaurants right on the beach in New Jersey! My wife and I enjoyed 3 amazing courses.... she had their 'crackling calamari' (wonderfully tasty - not the usual red sauce), I had six raw oysters (BTW, the oysters were served on a bed of seaweed and rock salt - awesome!). For entrees, my wife has the mahi mahi special; I had their skillet seared ribeye steak. Langosta Lounge IS fine dining!!! To sum up: the venue is spectacular.... right on the boardwalk.... 100 yards from the ocean.... AND the food is great. Special thanks to Dan (our waiter) and Caryn next door at Coconuts! Keep up the good work!!!

1  Thank Stanley B
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Fun time and great food! It is a cool vibe being right on the boardwalk and being able to people watch while we ate dinner. Conversation is always the beat!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We stopped in here off of the boardwalk and were pleasantly surprised. We had sushi which was good and reasonably priced for a touristy area. Staff was friendly but seemed a bit unsure of the right way to serve it (i.e. bring chopsticks, soy and little bowls without us asking and waiting). The lobster bisque was also good. Menu had a lot of options and If I am back here, I'll try something else too.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I absolutely love this place....it’s usually my top pick to bring my out of town guests to !!! We don’t go there often enough....the pizza is wonderful drinks great and the poutin is super....the guys all had th3 lobster dinners and I had a great salad with shrimp! Go ...you will love it ...

Date of visit: June 2018