“Reasonable Apartment in el Poblado”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Clark G
Ibague, Colombia
“Reasonable Apartment in el Poblado”
Reviewed March 3, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

The price was very reasonable and walking distance to everything. There is A/C only in the bedrooms but, even though the outside temperature was over 30 C, the windows face North and the apt didn’t get overly hot. It is not fancy but has everything you need. My only real complaint is that the windows overlook Calle 10A where it passes under Carrera 43B, probably one of the noisiest intersections in Medellin. Sleeping was difficult because it seemed that everyone who drives through that tunnel, no matter what time of night, feels the need to gun their engine; especially motorcyclists.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 13, 2016
About the noise I think it all depends on you. I stayed here myself. I had 0 issue sleeping with the hum of the AC unit. I grew up in NYC and I like a bit of street noise. I'll gladly take that and be walking distance to everything over being a taxi ride away from everything. I think it's personal choice. For about $53/night a couple to split this place. There's 3 flat screen's, a hot tub. AC in both bedrooms. In room bathroom. 10 meg wifi, washer and dryer, and two wall safe's. I think there's great value here over a hotel.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing