“One the Best Locations In Medellin”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andres P
“One the Best Locations In Medellin”
Reviewed May 15, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We recently stayed a week in Casa Del Reloj. I constantly have friends and co-workers that stay in different locations in Medellin, so I’m very familiar with Numerous Airbnb and High end hotels like the Charlee. I believe Casa del Reloj is the best both combination of both. You have the Liberty of an Airbnb but the service of a High End Hotel. The location is private and at the same time close to all the best restaurants and night life, you are walking distance to everything. The actual location is very beautiful it has a brick colonial style design, the Jacuzzi is great you can just sit back and relax, all the rooms are very comfortable. They have direct TV and we were able to watch all the NBA Playoff Games. The Staff is very friendly and accommodating, they helped book reservations and exclusive restaurants, the also facilitated parking for when I needed to use it. In one instance we had forgotten to put the “please come and clean sign” on our door and when the staff was ready to leave at 4:30 pm I asked them I could just have some fresh towels, they still came in, changed all the towels, cleaned the sheets, and washed all the dishes. They also facilitated the check out since we were leaving on sat at 4:30am to the airport, they came in checked everything and gave us back our cash security deposit. This is by far one my favorite locations in Medellin and we will be staying here again.

May 23, 2018
Andres, of the countless excellent reviews we have been blessed to receive from our happy guests, yours has to be one of the very best!! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to describe the many features and benefits you appreciate when staying at Casa del Reloj. It will surely help other visitors to Medellin make an informed decision when seeking the best accommodations in our beautiful city!! We hope to see you again very soon! And please share in your FB!!!
Ana H
“amazing Home in Medellin”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

we were a family of 7 travelling on a last minute spring break trip and on our search for a great location to stay and big enough accommodations for our group. we found La Casa Del Reloj and it was wonderful. the location is perfect. the staff is so nice. I would not stay anywhere else.

Your age range 50-64
May 5, 2018
Ana, thank you for your wonderful review. It will surely help other travelers to Medellin to make an informed choice of where to stay. You and your family were fantastic guests. We enjoyed your visit and hope you return again soon!!!
JDwightCa...
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Great Time in Casa Del Reloj”
Reviewed March 27, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Myself and a group of six other close friends visited Medallin, Colombia for a much needed vacation and the hospitality provided at Casa Del Reloj was amazing! The building and all the rooms were clean and spacious and the service provided from each and every team member of the Cascada Plus team were genuinely a joy to be around. Of course, we enjoyed having the waterfall and jacuzzi in the living room as one of the most peaceful inclusions of the stay. But we also loved how close we were located (walking distance) to so many clubs, bars, and restaurants. And these restaurants that were in walking distance had some of the best food we've ever had! Burdo in particular had an amazing brunch! I would highly recommend Casa Del Reloj to anyone visiting the beautiful atmosphere of Medallin! You would be sure to enjoy yourself.

Apr 2, 2018
JDwight, thanks for your fantastic and thoughtful review. It will greatly help other visitors to Medellin to make the right choice, based on the features and benefits that were important to you. We hope to see you again soon!!
Mundo-es...
New York City, New York
“Beautiful Property, Great Location & Helpful Staff, Planning to Return Soon!”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I can't think of a better space for my family (4 couples) and myself to have shared before and after my wedding events! Even prior to our arrival, the Casa del Reloj staff was very thoughtful and responsive with my questions. Upon arrival, the space was clean and the staff available in person and via phone to address any of our concerns - from helping us get a taxi, to a question about the jacuzzi (I missed the intro walk through space with them as I was handling bride/wedding stuff), and even to a last minute request for a printout I needed for my wedding ceremony! The location is perfect for those who want to be within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and Parque Lleras area yet also removed enough from these to have a quiet night's sleep (this was important for me). Whether it was going to the supermarket or nearby mall to watch a movie, this seemed like a very central location for me. Everyone who stayed here says they want to return (even the groom who visited but stayed elsewhere and said they'd like to stay here as well). It was such a great stay that I found out that during my honeymoon while I was traveling around Colombia, my family decided to stay a few more days here (well at another space available at property since this one with 5 rooms and jacuzzi was booked)! The cost is definitely more than your average options in the area but that is because this place is above average. It is a "treat yourself" space, great for special occasions. I'm thankful that I found it available for my dates and that the staff made it a smooth experience for all of us. This made for a very happy and stress-free bride! We will definitely be returning here for anniversary celebrations and family gatherings.

Mar 23, 2018
Carla, of the countless excellent reviews we have been blessed to receive from our happy guests, yours has to be one of the very best!!! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to describe the many features and benefits you appreciate when staying at Casa del Reloj. It will surely help other visitors to Medellin make an informed decision when seeking the best accommodations in our beautiful city!!! We hope to see you, and all your wonderful family again very soon!!!
foadaskar...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Place to stay in Medellin”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We loved our stay at Casa del Reloj. We stayed at the 5 bedroom apartment with a gorgeous Jacuzzi in the middle of living room.The location is the best (steps away from the finest restaurants, boutiques and cafes). The place is super clean, beautiful design, complimentary daily housekeeping, and the concierge services they offer (e.g., arranging ground transportation, paragliding, tours and reservations). Highly recommended and I cannot wait to visit Medellin again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 14, 2016
Foad, thank you for such a wonderful, insightful review. It will surely help other visitors to Medellin to make an informed choice of where to stay. You guys were excellent guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
jaine a
Pullman, Washington
“Amazing Madellin Accommodations!”
Reviewed April 19, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I was part of a group of 8 that stayed in the Cascada Plus unit for a couple of nights at the end of our time in Medellin , and it was one of the highlights of our entire trip! The location in El Poblado is perfect, quiet but also steps away from amazing restaurants and bars. The home itself was gorgeously furnished and well taken care of, with complimentary daily housekeeping. The staff are very knowledgeable and speak fluent English, and even helped us by printing our boarding passes and called a van to transport us to the airport. We all felt very fortunate to get to stay there, and definitely plan on returning.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: awesome showers and living room Jacuzzi!
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 20, 2016
Jaine, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It will surely help other travels to make an informed decision based on the same features, benefits and services that made your stay special! We hope to see you again soon!!
Jack S
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fantastic Castle Near all the Best Food”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I just stayed at this location with a group of 8 people. Everyone was completely mind blown by how much thought was put into every detail of this building. I loved my stay and would suggest it to anyone. They also have very helpful on-site staff to assist in arranging transportation and dinners. The desk staff are fluent in English.

Traveling group: Friends
Apr 20, 2016
Jack, thank you for your thoughtful review! We loved having your group stay with us and hope you return again soon!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing