“Beautiful Property, Great Location & Helpful...”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mundo-es...
New York City, New York
“Beautiful Property, Great Location & Helpful Staff, Planning to Return Soon!”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I can't think of a better space for my family (4 couples) and myself to have shared before and after my wedding events! Even prior to our arrival, the Casa del Reloj staff was very thoughtful and responsive with my questions. Upon arrival, the space was clean and the staff available in person and via phone to address any of our concerns - from helping us get a taxi, to a question about the jacuzzi (I missed the intro walk through space with them as I was handling bride/wedding stuff), and even to a last minute request for a printout I needed for my wedding ceremony! The location is perfect for those who want to be within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and Parque Lleras area yet also removed enough from these to have a quiet night's sleep (this was important for me). Whether it was going to the supermarket or nearby mall to watch a movie, this seemed like a very central location for me. Everyone who stayed here says they want to return (even the groom who visited but stayed elsewhere and said they'd like to stay here as well). It was such a great stay that I found out that during my honeymoon while I was traveling around Colombia, my family decided to stay a few more days here (well at another space available at property since this one with 5 rooms and jacuzzi was booked)! The cost is definitely more than your average options in the area but that is because this place is above average. It is a "treat yourself" space, great for special occasions. I'm thankful that I found it available for my dates and that the staff made it a smooth experience for all of us. This made for a very happy and stress-free bride! We will definitely be returning here for anniversary celebrations and family gatherings.

Date of stay: February 2018
Mar 23, 2018
Carla, of the countless excellent reviews we have been blessed to receive from our happy guests, yours has to be one of the very best!!! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to describe the many features and benefits you appreciate when staying at Casa del Reloj. It will surely help other visitors to Medellin make an informed decision when seeking the best accommodations in our beautiful city!!! We hope to see you, and all your wonderful family again very soon!!!
foadaskar...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Place to stay in Medellin”
Reviewed June 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We loved our stay at Casa del Reloj. We stayed at the 5 bedroom apartment with a gorgeous Jacuzzi in the middle of living room.The location is the best (steps away from the finest restaurants, boutiques and cafes). The place is super clean, beautiful design, complimentary daily housekeeping, and the concierge services they offer (e.g., arranging ground transportation, paragliding, tours and reservations). Highly recommended and I cannot wait to visit Medellin again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 14, 2016
Foad, thank you for such a wonderful, insightful review. It will surely help other visitors to Medellin to make an informed choice of where to stay. You guys were excellent guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
jmallodi
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing Madellin Accommodations!”
Reviewed April 19, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I was part of a group of 8 that stayed in the Cascada Plus unit for a couple of nights at the end of our time in Medellin , and it was one of the highlights of our entire trip! The location in El Poblado is perfect, quiet but also steps away from amazing restaurants and bars. The home itself was gorgeously furnished and well taken care of, with complimentary daily housekeeping. The staff are very knowledgeable and speak fluent English, and even helped us by printing our boarding passes and called a van to transport us to the airport. We all felt very fortunate to get to stay there, and definitely plan on returning.

Date of stay: April 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: awesome showers and living room Jacuzzi!
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 20, 2016
Jaine, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It will surely help other travels to make an informed decision based on the same features, benefits and services that made your stay special! We hope to see you again soon!!
Jack S
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fantastic Castle Near all the Best Food”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I just stayed at this location with a group of 8 people. Everyone was completely mind blown by how much thought was put into every detail of this building. I loved my stay and would suggest it to anyone. They also have very helpful on-site staff to assist in arranging transportation and dinners. The desk staff are fluent in English.

Date of stay: April 2016
Traveling group: Friends
Apr 20, 2016
Jack, thank you for your thoughtful review! We loved having your group stay with us and hope you return again soon!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing