“An amazing hotel which exceeded all expectations”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
damien m
“An amazing hotel which exceeded all expectations”
Reviewed March 17, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My wife and I spent three nights at La Casa de Reloj in Medellin. And couldn't have had a better experience. The penthouse suite (cielo) and the suite (cascada) were clean and fitted out with all the modern conveniences including stylish ergonomic furniture. The hotel building itself, is beautiful, recently renovated and located in the heart of the lively Poblado neighborhood. It was close to many excellent bars, boutiques and restaurants while also remaining very quiet at nights. We couldn't hear a sound from the streets while sleeping in the very comfortable beds. The concierge was extremely attentive, offering us ground transportation and local tour reservations if needed. I had to do a little work during our stay, which was no problem due to the lightning fast internet connection. An added bonus was the personal guided tour of the area by the manager. All in all we had a fantastic time at Casa Reloj and one which I would recommend to anyone traveling in Medellin.

Your age range 25-34
Mar 23, 2018
Hi Demien, you and your family were excellent guests. It was a great experience to have you in CdR. Thanks for allowing future guest to know about us and all Advantages they have with our accommodations. Please come back again very soon!!!
J O
Las Vegas, Nevada
“In the heart of Medellin's party atmosphere”
Reviewed November 22, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

The location was on point. This would have to be the selling point to this property. In the mix of all the action. Shops, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. Safe area and easy access for friends to come and visit.
The house itself boasts plenty of room for you and your guests. Very open floor plan with an outside courtyard. Jacuzzi on top floor is isolated from the rooms which in my opinion if great.
There are a few details that can be improved, the mildew smell from time to time. The beds are more on the firm side rather than soft. Two living rooms with tv viewing is redundant, pool table, ping pong, or poker table would have been better suited for this large layout of the floor.
I would suggest that the parking space in front of the property be granted to the guest staying there on a first come first serve basis with a permit given by the property.
Since the courtyard is open and there are near by trees, mosquitoes are prevalent.
The Wifi should have a more solid signal, intermittent from time to time.
The Staff is very professional and very attentive to any and all our needs. Very helpful and caring. They are the reason I would return to stay again. No issues.
My only hope is that the owner reads these suggestions and takes them into consideration, otherwise over time the same complaints would possibly hurt the demand for this property.

Your age range 35-49
Dec 8, 2017
Hi Julio! Yes, we absolutely read every review. Thank you for taking the time to detail your concerns,m suggestions and ideas. As we grow and adjust our new Casa del Reloj, we will continue to make improvements and upgrades. In addition we are reviewing the matters you brought to our attention to fine tune each of your concerns to improve in those areas. Thank you so much for your visit and we hope to see you again in the near future.
jimpierce...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Casa del reloj”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

From booking to check out was an awesome experience. Stayed in the penthouse and it was a very nice place. All the staff were very personable. Had great wifi that worked the whole time. Had a BBQ that made it nice for having a few guest over for some food. Nice jacuzzi on the roof top was a plus. Medellín usually has great weather so having a roof top area was very nice. Highly recommend staying at the casa del reloj.

Jul 20, 2017
Jim, thank you for your wonderful review. It will definitely help other travelers to Medellin seeking the same benefits to make an educated decision on where to stay. We hope to see you again soon!!
NImalclow...
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

One of the best spots in town. Close proximity to food shopping (Walking Distance). The traffic can get a bit noisy in the morning if you sleep in a lot. However it is an excellent wake up call to see your surroundings. The penthouse was great, The staff was excellent. Johanna is a very trustworthy person. I loved everything about my stay.

Your age range 35-49
Mar 24, 2017
Nimal, thanks for your great review and great feedback. We very much enjoyed having you stay with us and hope you come back again soon! you and your friends were terrific guests, extra generous and respectful !!
EC1836
Westport, Connecticut
“Loved it!”
Reviewed November 30, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The Casa del Reloj significantly exceeded my very high expectations. The property itself is magnificent. The ultra-luxury unit “Cielo” is awesome. Authentic in every respect, the attention to detail in its construction and decoration of the entire facility is meticulous and artful. It’s condition is pristine and the dedicated and welcoming staff make sure it remains so. The location is exceptional – located in the heart of a very cool enclave in Medellin full of restaurants, bars, galleries and great energy. The staff guided me expertly on how best to enjoy my time in town and arranged for activities on my behalf. After my experience at Casa del Reloj, I can report with certainty that there is nowhere else in Medellin I would stay!

Traveling group: Solo
Mar 24, 2017
Elliot, thanks for that phenomenal review!! Great reaffirmation of what we try to provide all of our guest each time they visit. And we certainly look forward to many more visits from you!!
Sean B
San Francisco, California
“Magnifico!”
Reviewed July 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

If visiting Medellin, El Cielo at Casa del Reloj is THE PLACE TO STAY! Not only is the complex AMAZING - the apartment, beautiful, clean and spacious; the rooftop hot tub, divine; the views, gorgeous; the location, perfect (very central, and nearby to a market, restaurants, and fun nightlife), the AC throughout the apartment, clutch; etc. - the hospitality my friends and I experienced was like that of a 5 star hotel. The Casa del Reloj team is extremely helpful and friendly, and never hesitated to go out of their way to make our stay more enjoyable. Overall, I can honestly say that I highly doubt there's a better place to stay than Casa del Reloj when staying in Medellin, factoring in accommodations, the host/hospitality, and location. My friends and I loved the place and even after leaving for home, couldn't stop Whatsapping about how much we enjoyed our stay here. If I were to return to Medellin, I wouldn't consider choosing any other place to stay, assuming availability. So if you're planning a trip to Medellin, don't hesitate and book El Cielo at Casa del Reloj! I promise you won't regret it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Rooftop, spaciousness, and hospitality!
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 31, 2016
We loved having you guys and really appreciate your great review. And most importantly that we were able to help make your Medellín visit a memorable one!
keeptrekk...
New York City, New York
“Absolute top knotch place to stay in the best location in Medellin”
Reviewed April 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Casa Del Reloj is perfect and is one of the best places I've ever stayed in all my travels. Damaris and Johana are amazing and were incredibly pleasant to deal with both before we arrived as well as while we were there. They went out of their way to make our stay as easy and pleasant as possible. We stood in Cascada for 2 nights and Cielo for another 2 nights (ended up loving Medellin so much that we extended our stay). The property is exactly as it is in pictures, perfect location, clean, and incredibly unique. They offer maid service every day. The design of both spaces is unlike anything I've seen before. We were incredibly comfortable at all times and the service was impeccable. Would definitely recommend Casa Del Reloj to anyone looking for a place in Medellin and I will certainly be returning there some time in the near future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 12, 2016
Joe, thanks so much for such a thoughtful review. It will surely help other travelers to make the right decision based on what is important to them. The staff was very complimentary of you and your group. Sorry I wasn't here to meet you this time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing