“Loved it!”
3800 Square Foot Penthouse Suite! Top 3 Floors. Everything to Brag About is Happening Here!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
3800 sq. Foot Penthouse Floor Plan. Occupies Top 3 Floors at Casa Del Reloj. Best Value in Medellin!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

EC1836
Westport, Connecticut
“Loved it!”
Reviewed November 30, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The Casa del Reloj significantly exceeded my very high expectations. The property itself is magnificent. The ultra-luxury unit “Cielo” is awesome. Authentic in every respect, the attention to detail in its construction and decoration of the entire facility is meticulous and artful. It’s condition is pristine and the dedicated and welcoming staff make sure it remains so. The location is exceptional – located in the heart of a very cool enclave in Medellin full of restaurants, bars, galleries and great energy. The staff guided me expertly on how best to enjoy my time in town and arranged for activities on my behalf. After my experience at Casa del Reloj, I can report with certainty that there is nowhere else in Medellin I would stay!

Traveling group: Solo
Mar 24, 2017
Elliot, thanks for that phenomenal review!! Great reaffirmation of what we try to provide all of our guest each time they visit. And we certainly look forward to many more visits from you!!
Sean B
San Francisco, California
“Magnifico!”
Reviewed July 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

If visiting Medellin, El Cielo at Casa del Reloj is THE PLACE TO STAY! Not only is the complex AMAZING - the apartment, beautiful, clean and spacious; the rooftop hot tub, divine; the views, gorgeous; the location, perfect (very central, and nearby to a market, restaurants, and fun nightlife), the AC throughout the apartment, clutch; etc. - the hospitality my friends and I experienced was like that of a 5 star hotel. The Casa del Reloj team is extremely helpful and friendly, and never hesitated to go out of their way to make our stay more enjoyable. Overall, I can honestly say that I highly doubt there's a better place to stay than Casa del Reloj when staying in Medellin, factoring in accommodations, the host/hospitality, and location. My friends and I loved the place and even after leaving for home, couldn't stop Whatsapping about how much we enjoyed our stay here. If I were to return to Medellin, I wouldn't consider choosing any other place to stay, assuming availability. So if you're planning a trip to Medellin, don't hesitate and book El Cielo at Casa del Reloj! I promise you won't regret it!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Rooftop, spaciousness, and hospitality!
Liked least: Leaving
Aug 31, 2016
We loved having you guys and really appreciate your great review. And most importantly that we were able to help make your Medellín visit a memorable one!
keeptrekk...
New York City, New York
“Absolute top knotch place to stay in the best location in Medellin”
Reviewed April 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Casa Del Reloj is perfect and is one of the best places I've ever stayed in all my travels. Damaris and Johana are amazing and were incredibly pleasant to deal with both before we arrived as well as while we were there. They went out of their way to make our stay as easy and pleasant as possible. We stood in Cascada for 2 nights and Cielo for another 2 nights (ended up loving Medellin so much that we extended our stay). The property is exactly as it is in pictures, perfect location, clean, and incredibly unique. They offer maid service every day. The design of both spaces is unlike anything I've seen before. We were incredibly comfortable at all times and the service was impeccable. Would definitely recommend Casa Del Reloj to anyone looking for a place in Medellin and I will certainly be returning there some time in the near future!

Your age range 25-34
Apr 12, 2016
Joe, thanks so much for such a thoughtful review. It will surely help other travelers to make the right decision based on what is important to them. The staff was very complimentary of you and your group. Sorry I wasn't here to meet you this time!
Andrew K
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Love the place, need to see it!”
Reviewed April 6, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I traveled to Casa del Reloj with a group of friends from March 3 though March 7, 2016. The flight from Philadelphia was a pleasure, as we had a short layover in Atlanta before flying into Medellin. Upon arrival, I was amazed at Casa del Reloj.. It really has to be seen to be believed, and pictures do not do it justice. Our penthouse unit was on 3 floors, and included 4 huge bedrooms, each with its own beautiful furniture, separate climate control, luxurious bedding and custom bathroom. We had a 2 massive living rooms with an outdoor area, huge kitchen, vaulted ceilings and a 100 inch home theater with a ceiling mounted projector…. Likewise there was another huge flatscreen in the other living room as well, all with DirecTV service. The place is immaculate, housekeeping is perfect and not intrusive in any way, and the staff was more than willing to help out in any way that they can. It was wonderful to end each night sitting on the roof deck, with music playing over the Sonos system, while sitting in the hug jaccuzzi! We toured the building and there are layouts to suit any size group, The neighborhood is quiet, safe and filled with amazing restaurants… I mean, amazing restaurants! I am already planning my next trip back and would recommend it to anyone.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The residence itself was beautiful!
Liked least: leaving!
Traveling group: Large Group
Apr 7, 2016
Andy, thanks for that wonderful review. Your group was truly special and left such a positive impression on the entire staff at Casa del Reloj. We hope you return again soon!!
Jamie P
“paradise in the heart of the city”
Reviewed January 12, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Casa Del Reloj was a highlight of my trip to Colombia. Me and a few friends stayed in the Cielo, each of us had out own suite surrounding a beautiful courtyard that I'm sure everyone has seen the pictures of. The amount of care that went in to making this place perfect is immediately apparent. The roof top jacuzzi was the perfect place to relax and enjoy the amazing views of the city. The bed was amazing and comfortable and easily fit my 6'3" frame, something I have found very rare in Colombia. The bedrooms were quiet and I got a fantastic nights sleep, and the staff was super helpful and attentive. I'm not exaggerating when I say this is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed.

Feb 1, 2016
J, thanks for your wonderful review. We really enjoyed having your group and are very happy you enjoyed your stay. You were the consummate gentlemen at all times and you are welcome back any time!!
Jeremy S
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
“A truly unreal experience that was better than advertised!”
Reviewed January 7, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

A truly unreal experience that was better than advertised! Steps from the best scene and restaurants in the city and yet tucked away in a quiet corner at the same time, we enjoyed every second of our stay at Case de Reloj.

If you are looking to stay at the most exclusive, authentic place in Medellin, Case de Reloj is what you have been looking for!

Jan 9, 2016
Thank you! You were great guests and are welcome back any time!!
Simon M
San Francisco, California
“UNREAL !!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This is literally the best accommodation in the best location… period. It’s essentially a “Hacienda Castle” in the heart of Provenza - the most trendy, upscale, and safest neighborhood in Medellin. All the best restaurants, cafes, shops etc are only a block away! And yet we all slept very well since it’s nice and quiet. The architectural design is so unique, authentic and thoughtfully crafted. As you walk through the entrance into the open air courtyard, it feels like a magical escape to another world. A one of a kind experience you won’t soon forget!

The service was excellent too. The staff helped us with everything from booking dinner reservations too scheduling a paragliding adventure – a must do experience for anyone visiting Medellin! And instead of just handing us a map, the owner even personally showed us around the neighborhood pointing out all the best venues and giving us all the insider tips. Do yourself a favor and stay at Casa de Reloj!

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Jan 9, 2016
Jeremy, thanks for taking the time to write abut your experience staying at Casa del Reloj. We welcome you back any time!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing