“Classically perfect”

La Provincia
Ranked #3 of 1,338 Restaurants in Medellin
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 23 years after having opened our doors to the city of Medellin, we moved to a new space in the Golden Mile Business Center Dress Code Formal
Reviewed March 8, 2013

A very nice traditional restaurant serving Italian dishes and more. Has indoor and outdoor eating, as do most places in Medellín. I had an excellent crab and "exotic" mushroom gratin for the starter. Great place for romantic night out or business meal ... not so good for a group. They made me a killer martini, too!

2  Thank BarnabyJ

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our second time in this excelent restaurant. The pears and goat salad is outstanding and also the Totelonis with mozarella cheese and dried tomatoes.
Service is friendly and fast

2  Thank Mario C
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have no idea who the flip flop sandwich shop or how they got to number 1 here I have no idea. La Provincia is the be all end all best restaurant in Medellin. Prices are 55,000 pesos per entre. It doesn't seem to matter what you order they priced everything the same. This is very reasonable for the service and the food. What I never understood is how all soups seem to be high in this town. Soups can be 15.000 pesos. In the states you can get lobster bisque with real lobster for that price. $9 dollar soups in my opinion are high. You will need a reservation for here on weekends. I would do it a few days before to assure a reservation. You can walk in mid week usually no problem.

2  Thank Listent0me
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Wonderful menu of Colombian and regional dishes. The tables on the back patio are delightful in the evening. Servers don't speak any english, but they do offer an english menu. Ask for the wine list and get them to suggest pairings for your entre. Delightful! I go there at least once each time I visit Medellin.

2  Thank Fred B
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Amazing food and excellent service. Not to be missed, be sure to book early as we tried to book again a few days later, but they were booked out for the next week