Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
GREAT TOUR!!

An amazing, very informative and cool tour of the Comuna 13 in Medellin and the graffiti's that are... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
bratosiewicz
Warsaw, Poland
Comuna 13 tour Medellin

We did a Commune 13 Graffiti Tour with Walter. The tour was really fun and informative. What's also... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Natalia K

All reviews street art mango ice cream cable car the poblado metro station graffiti tour small group outdoor escalators spoke excellent english great guide arepas highlight of our trip four hours metro system walk around public transportation el poblado fruit
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Provided an intimate and informative view of the community and country. The tour guides are personable & welcoming. Lots of great treats and stops throughout. Get there on time because they are prompt!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a guide called Sergio he was one of the friendliest guys ive ever met and seemed to be connected to like almost all the lovely people in medellin. He told us so much about the graffities and the storys behind it. It was fascinating and very exciting. If your in medellin you defnetly have to take a tour to comuna 13 and ask for Sergio!!! Thank you so much i really enjoyed the trip.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

I had originally planned to see this area on my own, but ended up booking this tour at the recommendation of a few friends and I am VERY happy that I did. I would have never seen the entire Comuna 13 neighborhood on my own or known the true history of the transformation. I especially liked the relationships that Oscar, our tour-guide, had made with the neighborhood folks. And the artwork, story, and views were truly remarkable. The tour price included all transportation fees and a few local snacks so well worth it! My two suggestions for improvement would be to: (1) make the tour groups smaller as it was hard to hear everything Oscar was saying or invest in a small microphone/speaker if you must have larger groups; and (2) collect the tour fees at the end of the tour on the bus rather than at the metro station in open public.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This was an incredibly informative tour about the history of Medellin! Oscar, our guide, was very friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

One of favorite places in Medellin. I’ve been to Comuna 13 three times now and every time I feel like I discover something new and that is what I love about traveling and this city,

Comuna 13 provides a unique experience and its unlike any street art tour I’ve been on. It has an amazing story and offers a rich Colombian experience, with art, cafes, food, street performers and so much more. Not to mention the spectacular view from the top!

There is a bit of an incline so wear comfortable shoes. Free walking tours are available every day outside the javier station. Definitely worth your time and if you’re an art lover this is a cant miss!