“Fantastic touring with a personal touch”

Willi's Best Guide Medellin
Ranked #9 of 92 Tours in Medellin
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialized Medellin Tour Guide and safe areas of Antioquia. Customized Services according to your needs. Bilingual Guide (Spanish & English). I customize my services according with my client's expectations. Also, I usually play with different options to make the most of the climate conditions and so not to waste time, money and resources.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic touring with a personal touch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

What a great time William (Willi) gave us in Medellin. Traveling with Willi is not only safe but also a great way to explore the city of Medellin and wide surroundings with a personal touch. From touristic places to local markets Willi takes you where ever you like adding his own wide experience and enthusiastic help. If you like to go shopping and need a guide or translator or you want to see the countryside William is a fantastic and reliable person to go with! Thanks Willi for guiding us around and for your warm and respectful attitude.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Dewaardenzijngast

Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best guide in Medellin, Colombia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

A few weeks before I was coaxed to go to to Colombia by a friend, I thought it was a drug cartel controlled, crime ridden country.

Nothing could be further from the truth. It's a beautiful country and the city of Medellin is as modern as any in the states. I felt safe the entire time I was there, which included traveling around after dark.

I was there for a conference, but managed to break away for six hours to explore the city. Glad I did and even more glad that I called [http://willisbestguidemedellin.com/] who showed me around. He was amazing. He grew up in Medellin and knows the city like the back of his hand.

Willi showed me the cultural sites, the churches, the art and importantly, where the best rotisserie chicken was to be had: in a hole in the wall.

And he took me to where the most infamous drug cartel, Pablo Escobar, was killed.

You can't go wring with Willi. He'll give you the best, most personal service and make sure everything is taken care of.

If you need him, check out his website - http://willisbestguidemedellin.com/.

Enjoy your trip to Medellin!!

Visited May 2013