Tripadvisor

from $44.00
from $54.00
from $54.00
1,191 results
All reviews pablo escobar tour la catedral private tour police officer great tour half day tour entire tour first hand spoke perfect english coffee tour his knowledge coffee farm tour company would highly recommend this tour an amazing guide graffiti tour cable car
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The tour is great because it fits in both Comuna 13 for about three hours and then some Pablo Escobar sites - the place he was shot, his grave and his prison. Our tour guide, Wilson, was really great and had a lot of knowledge to share. We enjoyed his humour and he was very good fun to be around. The only fault I would say is that the bus we travelled in was extremely warm, would have been great to have had some AC but it definitely did not impact our experience or our tour. Overall, I would strongly recommend this tour when visiting Medellin!

MedellinCityTours, Propietario at Medellin City Services, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear oreillygrainne,

Thanks for your kind words, fantastic to hear you would strongly recommend this tour when visiting Medellin. All our guides are known for their broad knowledge and they are fun to be around.

Will be a pleasure to assist again soon during your next visit!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Myself and my partner from New Zealand went on the "HALF DAY PABLO & MEDELLIN CITY TOUR BY COP CARLOS" in November 2019. The journey around the sites with the attentive attention for high service makes this a MUST! We were a little be hesitant about how serious Carlos was going to be, but quickly we found ourselves comfortable and able to have a great tour with Carlos. He can talk and joke for days! He is someone we would have liked to spend more time with! We were even about to go to a local football match but didn't realise it was being played until the following day. The rich first person evidence he is able to give to the customers is mind blowing. I am glad he has been able to create this great business and he deserves all of the success. When we return we will definitely be in contact with Carlos to explore more of the city.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Excursion559810

Dear Excursion559810,

Thanks so much for the words, they are everything to us. Yes, Carlos has been with us for a while now and thanks to all the business he has gotten with Medellin City Services® all these years, he has been able to get over nightmares and serious internal drama created by the Narcos. No wonder special tours have been created just with him which are related to those dark days.

Also, we have several reviews with similar guides who have become professionals in different specialties around Colombia. So please, keep us posted during your next trip if you seek for the best guide in every field.

Looking forward,

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I had my doubts about this, but I had a BLAST! My guide, Jenny, was fantastic - picked me up, drove me about 45 minutes out to the stable, sharing information about her life as a Colombian. (She also took tons of pictures throughout the day that she sent me immediately, which I appreciated.) We met up with a group of three other riders, and a stable guide took us out of the town and up the mountain to a place with a spectacular view - and brew! It was completely unrushed, relaxing and beautiful. On the way way back we stopped at a road-side stand for a sweet treat. Such a beautiful spot and a fun activity. If you're looking at this, and you're on the fence - JUST GO FOR IT!

The pace was just right - some walking, some trotting.

Date of experience: January 2020

Dear carolmjoseth,

Thanks for the feedback, means a lot to us. Great to know you`ve had a blast while enjoying the spectacular views of the country side. And the pace is just right.

Will be a pleasure to assist again soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I was very satisfied with my full day private escobar tour with guide Julio, definetely recommend .
Very interesting!

Date of experience: January 2020
MedellinCityTours, Propietario at Medellin City Services, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear mariomK9202XK,

Thanks for the time to fill this review, we love hearing from you. It is our passion to create a very interesting experience and we are also satisfied after you definitely recommend us.

Please keep us posted on your next visit!

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We started a tour earlier on a request of our tour guide, which was a great idea because we could enjoy amazing views from el Peñol rock with moderate croud and avoid very long queues which appeared when we were leaving.
Pay attention on what is included in the tour and do not count on a guide. We had to pay the entrance fee to the rock on our own.