“The best tour service you can wish for in Medellin” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Jardín Day Trip: Colombian Coffee and Sightseeing Tour from Medellín
Ranked #16 of 87 Tours in Medellin
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer personalized tours, with trained bilingual guides, where tourists can make stops and changes along the way. We guide you around the major attractions inside and outside the city. We will show you amazing historic, cultural and natural places, and the nighlife of course! This will make the best of your stay in Medellin... Hope to see you Soon!
Medellin, Colombia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best tour service you can wish for in Medellin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

The team Camilo got is ver well organized and there cars and buses are top modern with AC and very comfortable. I will definitely recommend Medellin City Tours whenever you visit the city of eternal spring to get the little extra out of your vacation.
/Simon

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Simon S
MariaRuz90, Public Relations Manager at Medellin City Services, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Hi Simon!, Thank you so much for your opinion, we really hope to see you soon!

Morresville, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Introduction to Medellin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

On my first visit to a city I like to take a tour of the non-tourist areas to get a real feel for where I am. Camillo's tours met my needs and more. In a short period of time I felt I knew Medellin as though I lived there. Camillo speaks great English and is well connected to people and places. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank PauloNC
Hi Paulo, Thank you so much for your opinion. We are here to make the tour in a way that you can enjoy every minute, we are glad that you like it. Hope to see you soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great private tours. Camilo is very helpful, knowledgeable and awesome guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've been using Medellin City Tours services for several years. Camilo speaks excellent English. He usually meets me at the airport, then takes me and my friends around Medellin and other places. We have been in mountain resorts, also traveled to small towns such as Jardin. Also went to night clubs. Camilo is really fun guy to hang with, also very knowledgeable about Medellin and Colombia. I certainly recommend Medellin City Tours.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tim M
Tim Thank you so much for your opinion...You know we are here to help you.. Hope to see you soon!
Manhattan Beach, California
“Great Tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have used Camilo and Medellin City Tours since 2009. I have been on multiple tours including Guatape, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Pueblito Paisa, ATV excursion, cabalgata, nightlife, and many sites around Medellin. Having grown up in Medellin, Camilo is very knowledgeable of the city. He is my go-to person for what to do in Medellin. I highly recommend Medellin City Tours if you want to have a great vacation in the city of eternal spring!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gordon_Ingle
Hi! Thank you so much for your opinion, we are glad to hear that. You know we are here to help you everytime! See you soon...
Medellin, Colombia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Medellin City Tours for "all" your needs.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I have successfully used Camilo from Medellin City tours for all my needs in Medellin since my arrival 5 weeks ago. From being an excellent guide to providing direction and attention to all my medical and legal needs and being my interpreter in any and all situations when needed, Camilo has not let me down. A must use service for anyone visiting Medellin.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Eric E
MariaRuz90, Public Relations Manager at Medellin City Services, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Eric thank you so much for your opinion. We are glad to know that we fullfilled all your needs. That's what we are here for. Hope you can come on a tour with us soon!