“Fantastic Coffee Experience”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I am quite demanding what coffee concerns and Pergamino Cafe set a new standard for me. Absolutely wonderful! I just tried their new La Falda coffee today, delicious!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I loved the coffee at this place and it had a good ambiente. I hope to go back and try several more flavors on my next visit.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Like many travellers, I was wishing the coffee grown in Colombia could be made into something better in its cafes, then along came Pergamino! Delicious coffee, great cakes and pastries, friendly top staff and a relaxing environment are a winning combination. I visited almost every second day in the couple of months I stayed in Medellin. They also serve beers and savoury snacks if you want to keep the day going longer into the evening.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Best quality coffee, delicious cakes and pastry, fantastic concept that is completely finished. When do you open Pergamino in Curacao?! Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Great location and excellent coffee that can compete with the likes of all the hipster coffee shops in San Francisco. I wish I could start every morning here. Service is slow, but no slower than any other place we've been to in Medellin. So just don't expect a grab & go coffee. Loved this place.