Hotel Du Parc Royal(Medellin)
$337
$78
$62
BestDay.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$113
$73
$74
$68
BestDay.com
NH Collection Royal Medellin(Medellin)(Great Value!)
$77
$66
Priceline
Hotel Poblado Plaza(Medellin)(Great Value!)
$77
$49
Cancelon
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

All reviewsprivate roompub crawlpool tableping pong tableboutique hostelcheap drinksgood vibescleaning staffother travelerscouple of nightswater pressureperfect locationfree breakfastfew blocksparque llerasdormparty
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for the weekend and was glad I did. I had a room to myself which was nice. It could have been cleaner but for what I paid it was fine. I didn't find the staff to be super friendly, but maybe I just talked to the wrong people. I liked that the bar was a hub for all the other hostels, as it was really easy to meet people each night. If you are a light sleeper, try to get a room away from the bar. There is no air conditioning so you need to keep your windows open and you can hear everything.
The neighborhood this is in is perfect! So many little shops and restaurants within walking distance and it all felt very safe.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2017

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It ticked all boxes I look for in a hostel - great location, really good atmosphere (bar was always busy and draws other travellers from all other hostels in the area) and the rooms were spacious and allowed for a great sleep. Additionally the lady at reception was the best - so helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. If in Medellin this is definitely the place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank JamesBExplorer
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

This hostel was awesome.. I definitely recommend and would 100% stay here again. If you enjoy an awesome atmosphere and socialising with people, than this is a great hostel. The room (I stayed in a private) was spacious and the bathroom was very clean. The hostel was very modern and was in a perfect location. The staff were extremely lovely and very helpful. Every night the bar has events on, for example, free tango classes, pubs crawls ect!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2017

We loved this hostel. Stayed for four nights and wish we had longer. It is a party hostel, but we stayed in a private room and were not bothered by any noise. There are trips you can organise through the hostel and the bar has something on every night. Poblado is a really cute area in Medellin. It's a bit of a walk to the metro but we didn't mind as we were really happy with this hostel as our base.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Happy Buddha is definitely a party hostel. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm with a bathroom during our time there. The dorm and bathroom were ordinary and had lockers that couldn't be locked. However, the biggest downfall of the room was the noise. The room was right above the bar making it virtually impossible to sleep before the bar closing time of 1.30 am. When you were able to sleep it didn't last long as the noise from the passing cars in the morning was extremely loud due to the rooms thin windows. We were aware we were staying at a party hostel so it wasn't all bad. The social scene is very good with people from neighbouring hostels coming to the bar at Happy Buddha at night. If I had my time over I'd stay elsewhere away from the noise and visit the bar at night.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends