“Awesome”

Cuisines: French
New York City, New York
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great food i thought. Even after the waitress spilled a glass of wine on me, accidents happen, i throughly enjoyed the meal and the service. I am an avid traveler and foodie and i do not mean to offend anyone by writing this, but NYC does have many fine dining options and so therefore we are quite critical when we travel. Thank you and we will visit again.

• Visited August 2013

“Awesome owner!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here after the original restaurant we wanted to go to was closed, but it ended up working out great. The chef/owner was so friendly an helpful, he was out to check on us several times during meals and even offered to find me baileys for my espresso when they didn't have any. I didn't take him up on the offer, but it was so nice to mention that. The appetizers were delicious and the beef was great. Creme brûlée is made in house and was wonderful.

• Visited July 2013
Santiago, Chile
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great ambience”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I eat at Carnes del Frances every time I visit Medellin. Jean Marie the ownwer is always there to greet his guests. I highly recommend this restaurant when you visit Medellin!

• Visited July 2013
“GOOD FRENCH RESTAURANT IN MEDELLIN”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

had dinner there last week. Good food, nothing outstanding ... decent prices .. except for the wines .... but had a nice evening there with friends

• Visited April 2013