“Quick Peruvian Cuisine”

Peru Mix La 10
Ranked #793 of 1,159 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PERU MIX offers the best peruvian cuisine combined with a fun, young and casual environment. We are in located in two of the best areas of Medellin: Poblado and Laureles. Our location in Calle 10 in El Poblado is located in the heart of zona rosa and one block away from Parque Lleras, the current hot spot for entertainment.
Orlando, Florida
“Quick Peruvian Cuisine”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I don't want to call this a fast food establishment. But that seems to be the atmosphere, since it is in between two other fast food places. I tried the fish ceviche along with an appetizer of potatoes with spicy sauce. Even though I received everything in less than 10 minutes, it had the taste of a full dining restaurant. A little disappointed that I did not get crackers or fried plantain to go along with the ceviche. So I used the potatoes to compliment the ceviche which actually worked quite well. Appetizer, ceviche, and a bottle of water for about 27 mil pesos or 15 USD dollars. It will be difficult to find a better deal in this area of the city.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Charleston, SC
“Delicious ceviche”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

After reading reviews here, and walking past a few times, I figured I'd give Peru Mix a try for an early dinner. I can only base my review on the ceviche I had (and a beer), but I can say it was delicious and reasonably priced. The place feels like a fast food joint; in fact, it's in between about 2 or 3 others like it, so if you're looking for an elegant experience, you might look elsewhere. If you're looking for great ceviche in a relaxed atmosphere, Peru Mix is the place.

• Visited June 2014
Medellin, Colombia
“Cheap, good service, yummi food”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

After a review we found here, we felt like trying it. It happened to be a great place with live music, good food and nice waiters. We are in love with Peruvian food, we try it everywhere we go and this place did not disappointed us at all. Very recommended!

• Visited May 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Superb Ceviche in Parque Lleras”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My friend and I wend here one evening before grabbing drinks in Parque Lleras. The place is very unassuming - it looks like an old KFC. Not the kind of place you'd expect very high quality food. But this place delivers. The prices are extremely reasonable (~15,000 pesos for a dish) and the ceviche is absolutely sublime. I lived in Lima, Peru for a month and I can easily say this place rivaled some of the best ceviche I had there.

We ordered 2 dishes to split: the 3-ceviche tasting dish and an Arroz Chaufa (Chinese fried rice with beef) dish. The ceviche, as stated, was amazing, as was the Chaufa. The service was quick and the waitstaff was friendly. Don't miss this place in El Poblado, especially if you're looking to do a quick meal!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Gregoryfishki
Valdivia, Chile
“Great peruvian food in unexpected place”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This peruvian "restaurant" is a great deal. Although from the outside it looks like any other fast food chain, that is very uncozy and as they say in chile 'sin onda', the food is presented as in any five-star restaurant. And moreover, the lomo salteado was absolutely delicious. Also the pisco sours we order tasted good. Some of the best food we had Colombia, and that for only 60.000 cop or 30 dollars.

2 Thank selvavaldiviana