“Great Steak Sandwich! ”

Peru Mix La 10
Ranked #828 of 1,175 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PERU MIX offers the best peruvian cuisine combined with a fun, young and casual environment. We are in located in two of the best areas of Medellin: Poblado and Laureles. Our location in Calle 10 in El Poblado is located in the heart of zona rosa and one block away from Parque Lleras, the current hot spot for entertainment.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Steak Sandwich! ”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My steak sandwich was delicious! A little bit small for me but still satisfying. Very tasty and great service

1 Thank TF91

• Korean first
Antigua, Guatemala
“Yum fresh food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled across this little place and really glad we did! Fresh tasty food at a reasonable price with great service. I ordered the chicken rice which was a little salty but my partner ordered the steak sandwich which was delicious! Definitely recommend...

1 Thank EmilyY86
Kamloops, British Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

We came and ordered three appetizers and were delighted with the variety of tastes we were able to experience with our choices. Recommend.

1 Thank eatlikeabotero
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peruano fast food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Awesome food, awesome people, best place around... I recommend the Trio ceviche, my favourite is the Nikkei, but the three of them are really good. Now when I think peruvian I think Peru Mix, excellent place

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Farango5
Louisville, Kentucky
“Absolutely great from start to finish”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went here with a bud earlier this week. They gave me an english menu which was great because I haven't learned spanish yet. Tried a few dishes including a mixed ceviche. Everything was great and came out fast. Will visit Julian and the guys later this week for round 2. Give it a try for sure.

• Visited November 2013