“fantastic”

Peru Mix La 10
Ranked #873 of 1,235 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PERU MIX offers the best peruvian cuisine combined with a fun, young and casual environment. We are in located in two of the best areas of Medellin: Poblado and Laureles. Our location in Calle 10 in El Poblado is located in the heart of zona rosa and one block away from Parque Lleras, the current hot spot for entertainment.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Authentic and delectable. The ceviche with maiz and onion was close to the edible gold they serve in Lima. Good service too and prices are fair.

1  Thank GregRobTravellers
There are newer reviews for Peru Mix La 10

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I enjoyed my Puruvian/Asian fusion fried rice. The staff is friendly and the shop has a large window facing the street for people watching. I'll definately eat here again soon.

1  Thank Brandon8080
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place is great!! The cerviche is fantastic and all the rest is wonderful. The staff is super friendly and the atmosphere us easy going, it is not a fancy restaurant but the quality of the food is amazing. I recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Lamochillina
Reviewed September 25, 2013

It was the rating on this site that drew me in ... and wow, now I want Peruana food even more! Juan gave all the explanations I needed to choose an appetizer and an entree -- and now I understand better the link between Peru and east Asia. The appetizer was sliced potatoes covered by an egg and cheese. I didn't think it was very spicy, but my Paisa friends both assured me otherwise. I enjoyed a fried rice entree with chicken and pork -- very tasty! And one of my friends went for a beef dish that he really liked. The place is small (it seats only about 15), but the service is friendly and very good. Juan speaks English like a native because of the time he spent living in Florida. Go and try this out -- fast food Peruana at reasonable prices. You can't go wrong!

1  Thank wkyken
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I just tried the nikkei ceviche and I really liked it, a perfect appetizer when you feeling like eating light!