“Best Ceviche I Have Eaten!”
Review of Peru Mix La 10

Peru Mix La 10
Ranked #920 of 1,338 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PERU MIX offers the best peruvian cuisine combined with a fun, young and casual environment. We are in located in two of the best areas of Medellin: Poblado and Laureles. Our location in Calle 10 in El Poblado is located in the heart of zona rosa and one block away from Parque Lleras, the current hot spot for entertainment.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I asked for the ceviche trio after I saw a photo of it on the tv they have inside. The platter comes with 3 types: classic ceviche, a spicy orange riccotto ceviche and an asian ceviche that is covered in soy sauce. All 3 were excellent. I especially enjoyed the asian ceviche as I've never had anything like it before.

Based on the recommendation of the waitress, I also tried a "pisco sour" cocktail which was as good as I had while visiting Lima. Overall this first experience at Peru Mix was great!

Well worth a vist!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I just returned to the United States from a a few months spent living in Medellin, and now that I'm back in NYC, I would be remiss to not tell people other people going to Medellin how great Peru Mix is.

Because of the hospitality, cleanliness and great food, I conducted more than a few meetings here. It became one of my must go to places for anybody who I was showing around the city. The Chicharron Sandwich is extra special for something quick, and the Chupe de Camarones is to die for.

If you go to Medellin, make sure you get a taste of Peru while your there.

3  Thank JLang227
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Good Simple Peruvian Food. Limited number of items in the menu but good variety. Make sure to go there a bit earlier than you want to eat because you will need to wait since this is a very small restaurant

2  Thank mhmtkcn
Reviewed May 8, 2013

While Peru Mix is a small place to eat, the food served is very much like a full service restaurant. The food is very tasty. The lomo saltado is a bit different than what I've had in Peru and the USA, there is some corn in the rise and only a very tiny amount of french fries... but it still enjoyed the meal. They made a mistake on our order and gave us two pisco sours which were delicious. We had a great time eating here!

2  Thank Astroph
Reviewed May 5, 2013

A great place to go with family, friends, or a date. The food is delicious and the locations is perfect due to its proximity to Parque Lleras.