“Top of the Line, Fast, Peruvian Food”
Review of Peru Mix La 10

Peru Mix La 10
Ranked #795 of 1,160 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PERU MIX offers the best peruvian cuisine combined with a fun, young and casual environment. We are in located in two of the best areas of Medellin: Poblado and Laureles. Our location in Calle 10 in El Poblado is located in the heart of zona rosa and one block away from Parque Lleras, the current hot spot for entertainment.
New York City, New York
“Top of the Line, Fast, Peruvian Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I just returned to the United States from a a few months spent living in Medellin, and now that I'm back in NYC, I would be remiss to not tell people other people going to Medellin how great Peru Mix is.

Because of the hospitality, cleanliness and great food, I conducted more than a few meetings here. It became one of my must go to places for anybody who I was showing around the city. The Chicharron Sandwich is extra special for something quick, and the Chupe de Camarones is to die for.

If you go to Medellin, make sure you get a taste of Peru while your there.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank JLang227

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington
“Good and Simple”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Good Simple Peruvian Food. Limited number of items in the menu but good variety. Make sure to go there a bit earlier than you want to eat because you will need to wait since this is a very small restaurant

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank mhmtkcn
Sierra Madre, California
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

While Peru Mix is a small place to eat, the food served is very much like a full service restaurant. The food is very tasty. The lomo saltado is a bit different than what I've had in Peru and the USA, there is some corn in the rise and only a very tiny amount of french fries... but it still enjoyed the meal. They made a mistake on our order and gave us two pisco sours which were delicious. We had a great time eating here!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Astroph
Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

A great place to go with family, friends, or a date. The food is delicious and the locations is perfect due to its proximity to Parque Lleras.

Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“excellent experience!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went here on the recommendation of the staff at my hostel. I don't speak very much Spanish, so the menu in English was very helpful. I decided to go with the Lomo Saltado and it turned out to be a great choice. The sauce was excellent and the potatoes were delicious. I also tried a fresh mango juice, which was very refreshing.

The location was also great. It is right on Calle 10 by Parque Lleras. I saw several other travellers there. This restaurant is worth a visit if you are coming to Medellin.

• Visited April 2013