“Excellent”

Peru Mix La 10
Ranked #920 of 1,338 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: PERU MIX offers the best peruvian cuisine combined with a fun, young and casual environment. We are in located in two of the best areas of Medellin: Poblado and Laureles. Our location in Calle 10 in El Poblado is located in the heart of zona rosa and one block away from Parque Lleras, the current hot spot for entertainment.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

A great place to go with family, friends, or a date. The food is delicious and the locations is perfect due to its proximity to Parque Lleras.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went here on the recommendation of the staff at my hostel. I don't speak very much Spanish, so the menu in English was very helpful. I decided to go with the Lomo Saltado and it turned out to be a great choice. The sauce was excellent and the potatoes were delicious. I also tried a fresh mango juice, which was very refreshing.

The location was also great. It is right on Calle 10 by Parque Lleras. I saw several other travellers there. This restaurant is worth a visit if you are coming to Medellin.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I always eat the Sanduche de Chicharron - so i cant really talk about the other food - but i am obsessed with this sandwich.

1  Thank MrGoose83
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went to the main street right by my hotel to check out what food options were available. There was a pizza place on the corner called Jeno's, a burger place called Mario Brothers, Torino's italian food and Peru Mix. I have never been to Peru, so I thought I would give it a try. They had a menu available for me in English, which was very sweet of them and something I wish more places would offer. My Spanish is not that great.

I ordered an appetizer of these Peruvian cheese sticks and ordered the ceviche mixto since the photo on the tv screen in the front looked great. Both were very delicious. The waitress even gave me a 10% coupon to come back. If I had more time in Medellin, I would have for sure. What a great find!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I walked past here last night on the way to Parque Lleras and decided to stop in for a quick bite. The waitress recommended that I try the Lomo Saltado and a Pisco Sour. I was hungry, so I also ordered a chicken causa. Everything was really tasty and came out fast. They even had homemade hot sauce to add on the food. I really recommend giving this place a try.