“Good Thai Food for South America”
Review of Royal Thai

Royal Thai
Ranked #198 of 1,160 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Royal Thai offer oportunity of enjoy our style and ambience, will make you feel welcome as if you are in a different part of the world enjoying wine and having a delicious food experience at Royal Thai.
Vancouver, Canada
“Good Thai Food for South America”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I live in Vancouver, so I have very high standards for Asian food. While it didn't measure up to most Thai food back home, this is certainly worth a try and did not leave me disappointed. If you love Asian food as much as I do and experience withdrawal while traveling, this will give you the fix you need.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank EvanUTVol

london
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Finally after travelling in Colombia for 1 month we've found a decent Thai restaurant. Starters and main we're delicious. We asked for extra spicey and they delivered! Highly recommend.

1 Thank zchal24
Los Baños del Inca, Cajamarca, Peru
“Good, authentic Thai”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I live in Peru and crave some ethnic foods and so we tried Royal Thai and it exceeded out expectations. It really is authentic Thai food, which is HARD to find in South America. I think the owner is actually Thai, which helps. :) I had green curry and my husband had Pad Thai and we were both very happy with our meals and surprised by the authenticity.

• Visited November 2012