“Not indian food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Not indian food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I went because I wanted indian food but I was dissapointed, the menu was not very especial, the naan was terrible, the lamb was well prepared but the sauce was more colombian than indian and the chicken curry was quite normal, adittionally for hte place and the food was overpriced.

Willemstad, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
“Great service and environment”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went here twice during our trip. Great, small restaurant. Nice enviroment, good service and food, but nothing really indian.

• Visited December 2012
“Call it anything but Indian!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Well for starters, the place is called Naan and they do not serve naan. The serve some kinda weird bread instead. I'm an Indian and I've lived in Medellin for about an year and half. And I got really excited when I first heard of this place, only to be disappointed later.

New York City, New York
“Good surprise”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I was a little skeptic when my friends invited me to this place, I wasn't expecting something tasty... We ordered few appetizers and drinks, the strawberry and mint lassi was delicious and pretty large and the crunchy spinach was simply spectacular!! Not spicy at all but really really good... I'll probably come back soon to try something else, I'm glad there's a place like this one around, different food options are definitely in need in the city.

Weehawken, New Jersey
“only spicey food I've found in Medellin”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This restaurant is really good with good food, service and atmosphere. It is the only spicey food I have found in Medellin after staying here a combined total of about a year. They love cucumbers here, there is cucumber everything, from cucumber gin fizzes to cucumber limonada. I cannot wait to go back and try more of the stuff on the menu.

• Visited August 2012