“Great for Veg AND NON VEG!”
Review of Verdeo

Verdeo
Ranked #74 of 1,311 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Organic, vegetarian, and super yummy. Delicious appetizers, soups, salads, hamburgers, traditional and international main courses prepared with fresh regional and local in-season fruits and vegetables, natural beverages with super nutritious ingredients, variety of teas, organic coffee and artisanal beers.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Try the homemade ravioli and some of the drinks! We liked it so much we went twice on our trip, taking fellow travelers to enjoy our find!

1  Thank trblmkr

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My favourite restaurant in Medellin during my stay in March/April 2013. Great food, super friendly staff, amazing ambience and good music. Loved it!

1  Thank AndMa8
Reviewed September 29, 2013

One of the best meals I've had in Colombia. Portobello burger was fantastic! Can't wait to go back to Verdeo.

1  Thank Kyle J
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Cute place for a fresh, healthy lunch. The daily special was delicious and an excellent value as it included a juice, soup and entrée. The grilled cheese sandwich was unique with apples and the bread was wonderful. Casual and fun decor inside. We were very happy to stumble upon verdeo.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I came with really high expectations of this place. I read about it and even came on Monday (when it was closed). The place is very nicely located, decoration is nice and service is good.

The lulo+yerbabuena juice was excellent, the mango ceviche as well. I had some trouble with the teriyaki burger, which had an excess of flavors, for my taste. I had to split it in 2 and eat each half as a different dish. The side salad was also fighting for the last aftertaste, which I don't really enjoy. Maybe I wasn't prepared for that flavor.

I will return, anyways and try the Verdeo Burger or the Shawarma.